Reviews for One After 909
lovelylittleflowerchild chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I really like this. The time keeping element gives it a littls something extra. Good job! :3
CrazyCatie chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
LOVE THAT TO DEATH! and how special to be the first ever ATU story published!
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
THIS IS REALLY GOOD! I like the numbers, and it makes it seem- more emotional, and Lucy seems more feeling. This is good!
they're only words chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Loved it!
TakeMeOrLeaveMe2010 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Great job. Very well written, and very Lucy.

And I totally identify with her. I do that all the time, counting days.

Mm...that was great.
Addicted to Antics chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
That was wonderful! Great way to work in a great song.
Trekkie S. Monster chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
This is so deep, it actually made me sympathize with Lucy (which I definitely didn't during the movie). I'm having trouble arranging my thoughts, but here you go: Really good story, emotional and powerful. XD
lady anjanette de fleur chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This is really, really good. I love the way you wrote it, and I love how you capture Lucy's conflict and personality.
Mrs. James Harold Potter chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
How purely beautiful! I adored the way you took breaks in between the different parts of her life. I found it interesting the way that she counted down and up to different things, you know? I adore your writing style-actually everything about it.

"1 rooftop away from happiness and the 909 hours since her phone call to Mr. Hubert melt into nothing.

All she needs is love." What a nice way to end the story. Its a reverse perspective, seeing where Lucy's mindset was at the beginning of the story, then back to what it was by the end of it...you know what I mean? You are an extreemly talented writer. Keep up the amaazingly gorgeous work!

XOXO Mrs. James Harold Potter

(PS: I wrote some Lucy/Jude stories as well! And join our Across the Universe Community-we share stories!)
ginnyharryxox chapter 1 . 10/15/2007