Reviews for Blessings: Broken Bow
Omg great story chapter 12 . 3/30
You made me tear up and cry good luck with your fiction I'm going to miss your stories.
Gamera68 chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
Megumi should have said "Oh my Goddess!"

"That's what he said!"

LOLs _

Good chapter!
Gamera68 chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This is getting good.

Loved the reference to the first OVA of Ah! My Goddess from 1993...

"Moonlight And Cherry Blossoms".

_
Cristyy chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
Awesome fanfic, I love it ! & the song 'Angel With A Shotgun' would make since with it, as if Gwidion were dedicating it to Urd. I'd love to see you write a next part to this chapter though. Overall, its amazing. Looking forward to the rest of your work d; .
Fire Bird 2 chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
very good job
it will be fun to see where it is going to next
IdiAmeanDada chapter 12 . 7/5/2012
wow, I mean WOW! I started to read this, then went back and read Blessing and the other two 'prequals' to this story. So glad I did. You have a special gift for story telling. At the end I had resigned myself to thinking that either Hild would make a grand entrance, or they would die outright. Where they ended up surpised me, which I am grateful for that. This is my second favorite AMG/OMG story (behind Haleos, which, alas, is not finished).
DragonRider11 chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
This story, is perhaps the best I have read in years since Pillars of The Earth. Well done, Well done indeed. You deserve a standing ovation for this masterpiece. Thank you for making this, and I eagerly await more of your stories.
solopy567 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
Hahahaha I see what you did there. White Horse comics...
AznPuffyHair chapter 12 . 9/25/2011
i would really liked it if you made at least ONE last chapter to see if Urd and Gwydion ever got out of that place. I'm sure Hild will just be THRILLED to finally see her and whatever grandchildren she gave her (as soon as she scare the literal stuffing out of the guy who gave it to her).

That, and personally i doubt Frigga will sit still and take it. She has the Creator as her husband. I'm sure she can convince him to do something... after a few millennium.

I really think the story could just go for one more chapter... but if you think it's done, then it's done I think i'm more into the potential beating Skuld can give Urd when she eventually did return (because i have no doubt that they will reunit eventually).

Well, enjoy writing whatever you're writing now i suppose. So HAVE FUN!.
GoldenDragon326 chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
"Oh, and listen to this. White Horse Comics wants to adapt the book into a manga."

Urd snorted. "A comic about you and Keiichi's relationship?"

She shook her head.

"Who's going to pay to read that?"

Hahahahahahaha. . That's great. .
birthofthecool chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
Wonderful story.

Wel written, thrilling, fascinating and captivating.

You wrote maybe the first OC character that I actually like.

All characters were quite spot on, except maybe Urd was a little OOC.

Can't say I'm too happy with the ending though, I like happy lovey-dovey endings and with the three godesses separated, it just isn't one.
Mrs. Know-It-All chapter 12 . 8/22/2010
Davner,

I have read many a fanfic in the past four years. They have taken pre-made characters and put them in alternate situations than there original creators. But this? I can't even call it a 'fanfic'! You have captured KĊsuke Fujishima's universe and wonderful characters and made them anew. You have taken the aforementioned cast and given layers upon layers of depth without ever being swept away in the strong current that is OOC. Also, is it a feat all in itself how you created new characters and blended them beautifully into the storyline thus giving them life, purpose, and anchor to the Ah! My Goddess universe. Kind of like how Skuld can give life to an AI program, no?

Sorry for the insanely long (and probably overdramatic review)! This series, especially just this last chapter, had me on a emotional roller coaster! Fabulous job and I can't wait to see what you do next _
Mrs. Know-It-All chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
As with ALL of your stories, I LIVE it! You never cease to go outside of my fanfic expectations yet without getting even a hint OOC. Also, I just adore you now that you put in Cortana's speech to John from the beginning of Halo 3 in there as Gaeriel's talk to Gwydion _
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 9 . 7/7/2010
oh crap, urd is in trouble and good job
CodelyokoFan23 chapter 3 . 7/7/2010