Reviews for Cliché
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
LucidSapphire chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Talk about not being a cliché! A little confusing here and there but its definitely something you don't come across often. Thanks for the entertainment!
TsubasaMei chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Awwwwww! Too kyoot! :)
0.0' Kahli hime chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Oh, that was great. I would love to be in such a cliche. *sakura, you're so lucky*
bluestrdrmr chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
i absolutely love this story. i just finished rereading it... this is one of those stories i would just read again and again. you write so well and the story is awesome and i love the tension and the personalities... its all just wonderful XD
yoyoyo chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
epically cute!
April chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love the way you write the characters of Neji and Sakura. This story and "A Konoha Love Story" are my absolute favorite Neji/Sakura stories. I love how you don't beat around the bush in your writing, and I find myself easily getting caught up in the story. Your fics are some of the few I've read that I've actually been truly sad to see end. I look forward to a new chapter of "Legendary", and hopefully, we'll see a new fic from you soon!
princesshyuuga01 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Haha! Aww... A marriage based on manipulation? How sexy! Nice fic
RiahRaiya chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I remembered reading this a long time ago...I remembered the story after searching through some fics. I wanted my friend to read it. I literally searched and searched for about an hour until I finally found it again, and I'm so grateful. My friend and I both adore this story unbelievably much- luckily for me, I've now got it bookmarked, and I won't be losing it again anytime soon. Thanks for this. Fantastic job.
Ekun-Asha chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Mademoiselle Anna.

Point taken.
Lightmoon-angel chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
i have a question.. did Sasuke rape sakura in the end or not? it really confuses me.. but i love the story, just leaves me confused the whole time.. no matter how many times i read it
ilysfmdemetri chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Damn this was so good! It had me at the edge of my seat until the end. :D the last thing I said was "Aww!"
zlibyo11 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010

I loved it!

It was really intriguing and captivating and kept me reading till the very end.

chronosthirteen chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Gr8 story! Tho the first chapters confused me a bit there... I really liked the ending. It was sweet, and ironic. :)
desiccated-hearts chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Oh! It's the end :( I'm glad it was a happy ending and I loved the last bit Well done