Reviews for Cliché
Guest chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
this story is great! i just wish you'd do a story of this with neji's point of view or at least what happened and how neji was after sakura left with the divorce papers. how they got back together.
QueenofRhymes chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
It was a pleasure to read such a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Ehhh...Meh
LucidSapphire chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
Talk about not being a cliché! A little confusing here and there but its definitely something you don't come across often. Thanks for the entertainment!
TsubasaMei chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Awwwwww! Too kyoot! :)
Kahli Hime chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
Oh, that was great. I would love to be in such a cliche. *sakura, you're so lucky*
bluestrdrmr chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
i absolutely love this story. i just finished rereading it... this is one of those stories i would just read again and again. you write so well and the story is awesome and i love the tension and the personalities... its all just wonderful XD
yoyoyo chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
epically cute!
April chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I love the way you write the characters of Neji and Sakura. This story and "A Konoha Love Story" are my absolute favorite Neji/Sakura stories. I love how you don't beat around the bush in your writing, and I find myself easily getting caught up in the story. Your fics are some of the few I've read that I've actually been truly sad to see end. I look forward to a new chapter of "Legendary", and hopefully, we'll see a new fic from you soon!
princesshyuuga01 chapter 4 . 10/22/2011
Haha! Aww... A marriage based on manipulation? How sexy! Nice fic
RiahRaiya chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
I remembered reading this a long time ago...I remembered the story after searching through some fics. I wanted my friend to read it. I literally searched and searched for about an hour until I finally found it again, and I'm so grateful. My friend and I both adore this story unbelievably much- luckily for me, I've now got it bookmarked, and I won't be losing it again anytime soon. Thanks for this. Fantastic job.
Ekun-Asha chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Mademoiselle Anna.

Point taken.
Lightmoon-angel chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
i have a question.. did Sasuke rape sakura in the end or not? it really confuses me.. but i love the story, just leaves me confused the whole time.. no matter how many times i read it
ilysfmdemetri chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Damn this was so good! It had me at the edge of my seat until the end. :D the last thing I said was "Aww!"
zlibyo11 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
AMAZING STORY!

I loved it!

It was really intriguing and captivating and kept me reading till the very end.

AMAZING JOB ! 3