Reviews for PrologueEpilogue
Wally...I loved it.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I think my heart died.
Because wow. Oh Wally.
You write him so wonderfully!
janrockiss chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This may just be one of the shortest, yet saddest story that I have read on this website. Short, yet you managed to input the emotions of the JL all into it. Thumbs up. Two thumbs up.

Cheers!
Darke Eco Freak chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
God, Wally's my favorite and you killed him, it almost made me cry. There were the tears and everything in my eyes but it didn't spill over so hah! But seriously, this was amazing, don't listen to the idiots who say otherwise.
thexqueen chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
God I was listening to Kanya's Heartless while I read this and for some reason it made it more... personal. I don't know but it was really really good, and terribly sad. I really enjoyed reading it.. even if I did cry...
NiRinn chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
This was excellent... but you made me soo sad! Wally!

btw: fav'd!
Floaging chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Just wow. Amazing and really sad. I was sort of hoping that he'd live but the ending was just dramatic and it works because there isn't always happy endings.
Miles333 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
That was a great story, even though it had me sniffling. Why did Flash have to die? WHY? (LOL) I'm adding this to my favorites, BTW.
8I chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
O_O

*smashes something*

This was awesome, I loved the Last Juicebox. You got their personalities down perfectly. . . man, I'm feeling all depressed now!
Hagstrom chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
I want to hug i'm definitly adding this one to my favorites
Riana1 chapter 1 . 11/16/2007
One last juice box.

Oh my God, Wally.

You made me cry with this.
lakariana chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
so bitter sweet, but very good. I liked the way you voiced everyone and their relationships to eachother. doing anymore justice league stories?
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
This was really sad! I was crying at the end. You did good though.
rogueandkurt chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
aw. terrific work. a fitting death for wally, even if it was incredibly sad! and i love that some of his last thoughts were urging them to keep holding free elections and not lobotomizing people lol. so true to character. and the rest of the founders' reactions were perfect and heartbreaking. a great fic overall, even if it was really really really sad.

Keep Smiling! ;)