Reviews for I Can't Help It Anymore
Soncnica chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
This kind of made me SAD...

I mean yeah, old and gray, laying in your deathbed, thinking how you never did something of yourself...but a lot of people don't feel like that, because they did do something for themselves. BUT let’s leave those lucky bastards alone and focus on US. LOL

I mean it saddens me that Sam and Dean...I mean okay they are fictional characters, BUT they did all this good and no one will ever know, and even they don't see it like they did something good.

and then let's just not think about the fact that Sam never saw his mom, that his Dad was probably never there either, that all he ever had was Dean...and Dean with all of his emotional baggage...it's just sad, that's what I'm trying to say. Their lives are fu* up so bad but...they do have each other...I mean most people are just ALONE in their fu* up lives. And that is even sadder.

Great fic to think about.
Emeline Pigott chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
o you're like wicked intuitive hun. i think everyone feels that way. i think thats why i want to go into a job helping people, because at lest once you're gone...the act remains.

wow that sounded really corny and disney like...this fic was amazing though...as always
pignapoke chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
I'd try to work on your grammar/spelling. Other than that, this is really very good.
CHAILYN chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
huh...i could of sworn that i already reviewed this but it's letting me review agin so...

Let me tell you, I have read this about six times since you posted it and every single time i do i burst into tears. Its all so true what you said and no i don't think your suicidal or emo..unless i am for agreeing with you and am therefore biased, perhaps? It took me a good ten minutes to stop crying enough to review so if your aim was to reduce me to a complete pile of mush...well done.

""What the fucking hell do you wanna do...bless every fucking cloud and hope it rains holy water to kill these demons...you can't do everything Sam" his tone softened "And you can't save me..."-that line totally cracked me up and i was half crying half laughung as i read it becuse it is just so dean.

hands down saddest part, in my opinion, and man this review is getting long lol, is this part:

"they don't have memories to look back on because their only memories are nightmares. You only get one life Dean, didn't you ever wana go out normally-one night in your sleep when your so old you've seen two generations of your kids grow up."

so sad...im still a bit teary eyed. fantstic story hun.

Chailyn