Reviews for Fuji Syuusuke's 5 days of terror
MssCassandra chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
That was awesome!
Skywaters chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Ahahaha i really think that fuji would have looked REALLY pretty in that outfit :D
Miki Dragneel chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Fuji the sadist is back in action X'D

A topless Tezuka? Priceless X'DDD

Fuji is such a tensai XDDDD
ToBeTrue chapter 6 . 9/9/2012
this was soooo funny! thank you for a good laugh!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
NYA! This is hilarious! *rolls around laughing* XD
sh4dee chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Oh gosh... what a brilliant piece. You captured all the characters' personalities so well and it was nothing short of hilarious!

Humour at its very best. :)
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
This made my day XD
LostInMind93 chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
hahaha that was just wonderful it couldent been better. XP
xSadistxFujix chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
For some reason I think Fuji would look REALLY cute in the outfit! ;D
ntai78 chapter 6 . 8/14/2009
I wonder what will happen when Fuji takes his revenge!
Cordel-azul chapter 6 . 4/16/2009
Hi!

Hello n.n. I'm here to make you an ...hum... unusual proposition. My name is Anna and I direct the Fandicion proyect under the Alias of Anita_Wax. I've just end reading the translation Mausy did of your fic, and I think it's awesome and I want to propose it for the proyect.

Fandicion is a Spanish-speakers proyect about Fanfictions. The Idea is to take a Fanfiction and transform it in an audio story, and publish it in the web. It is still starting, and as the coordinator, part of my work is to choose three fics and popose them to be the "beta-fic" and our public will choose between this three fics for the one they wanna hear transformed in a Fandicion, an audio story.

To of the fics have all ready been chosen, and I've been searching for the third one. After reading the spanish version, I want to propose it. So I would like to know if you would aprove your fic to participate in the proyect. Of course the resulting "dicion" would be in Spanish, in case it resulted chosen, but it would be a way of letting more people to know your fic. So, what do you think? Of course we won't use your fic without your permission, so that's what brings me here.

The url of the proyect is fandicion . blogspot . com, without spaces, and my e-mail is, for anything, anickyjyan (a) , I write it this way so Fanfiction net doesn't cut it off.

You can also contact me in my profile, or by answering this comment. I will wait impatient for your answer.

Hoping I didn't write a monstruosity somewhere (sorry if I did),

Cordel-azul, a.k.a Anita_Wax, coordinator of Fandicion Proyect
tokyo girl 05 chapter 6 . 4/2/2009
Yay this was awesome! It really revived me from my bad mood. I laughed so hard XD Lol
strawberrypockygrapefanta chapter 6 . 2/26/2009
‘I wonder if he wore the lace panties?’

oh... someone is so going to die...
strawberrypockygrapefanta chapter 3 . 2/26/2009
"For the first time, Tezuka regretted being the Captain of Seigaku Tennis club, especially when said team included a complete nut case mistakenly labeled as a tennis genius."

BWAHAHAHA!

i added this to my favorites...
Sakurakitty2 chapter 6 . 2/2/2009
x'D Okay seriously that whole story was so funny! I loved it all X3 Especially Eiji' last line in the epilogue xD