Reviews for How To Save A Soul
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
THIS WAS SO DARK OH GOD THE PAIN THE KILLING AND BLOOD AND BLACK AND DYING

I do not know how you wrote this. But it's awesome.
ellepha chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
ARE YOU SERIOUS! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS?
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Amazing story ! Intense and dark, I loved it )

Thank you !
Vampyre Moon chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
your stories leave me breathless
littleaprilroses chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
WAH Dx Sammy why D: Why did you make Dean have to do it S: Epic story Dx Reuly sad but very good ending *uber pouty/impressed face*
kirallie chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
SO did Sam turn himself into a demon with what he did or what? Cause shooting demon's doesn't seem to really do anything. Poor Dean having to pull the trigger though. Odds of Dean finding his picture, Nebraska is a rather good sized haystack?
AmbrosiaJade chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Holy shit. That was crazy. Omg. I'm in complete and total shock. Goddamn. I like how you didn't finish the last sentence. Made it feel more powerful. Wow. Great job!
Mangacat201 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wowhwoo.. right into the heart! This is really, the most ... man this is hard! But as gruesome and cruel it was, it's also kind of authentic, like it could really happen that way. But, God one hopes not...

Cat
Lexia4 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Oh God that is just wonderfully superb. Poor Dean and poor Sam. And the ending is brilliant too. I love your writing style. :)
Ali James chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
OH. MY. GOD.

ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod. That was so good. I have shivers! I love it. There are no words. Kay, if god forbid they had to end Supernatural at the thrid season, this is how it should end! LOVE IT.

Kay I have to go read it again.
anathemawrites chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
...I want to either cry or grin.

Ohmygod, ambiguous endings for the mother fucking win, along wiht your Evil!Sam and totally IC!Dean.
spootycup chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
First words out of my mouth at the end of this is "FUCKING-A!"

You can not do that... Dean shot him he shot him?

NO he wouldn't would he? Come on I need a conclusion or something!

PLEASE? Begging here!
charming2drew chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Ohmygah, that was seriously intense! I loved it. I usually dont go for fics where one of them is evilish, but I really really liked this one! It was excellent!

Keep up the amazing writing!

Abbz
Dora-the-elda chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
wow. that was powerful stuff. very, very good!
Dark Toy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
There's only one expression that can define this fanfic, and it is:

HOLY HELL!