Reviews for Back to the Desert
Maybe-I-Should-Write-Something chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Congratulations on your 100th review! Cue the balloons and confetti!
lizziemagic chapter 16 . 12/23/2009
That was good! Although, I felt it ended kind-of abruptly, but it was still interesting!
The Other chapter 16 . 9/25/2009
Gah...what? I just read the whole thing, start to finish. I couldn't put it down! Man...that was freakin' awesome. But...moar? Lol...I loved little Fexo! I'd love to like...read more about raising him and stuff. I dunno. I just adore this story...I even have the slight urge to go and read it over again...I might just do that. But before I start it again, I have to say that this was insanely brilliant, and I love your style of writing. It's one that makes my heart beat faster when the characters are nervous, makes me excited when something good happens. I've cracked up laughing, or giggled - feeling like an idiot when I got strange looks, but it was totally worth it. I think the worse part about this story is the feeling I got when it ended. I seriously think a little part of me...died. I don't know, but I felt weird and really sad.

Man, this review is huge, but I needed to get my point across. Keep writing!
LadyRynofSunnydale chapter 16 . 10/3/2008
Amazingly awesome story, and must I say, extremely well written. I really liked the mixed flavor of both the book and the musical, because even though I adore the musical (I'm just a hopeless optimist at heart who wants to see everyone in the end be ok, sorry), I liked how your characters had a lot more depth like the ones in the book. It really seemed to work and pulled the best out of both worlds in my opinion. I was disappointed to reach the end, but really liked how you ended it. I think it brought closure to Elphaba's character without explicitly spelling out the closure. If you write any more Wicked stories, I will be excited to read them! Wicked is a new genre for me that I'm starting to really enjoy, especially when reading stories like yours.

Again, awesome job!
yayme2012 chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
I finally finished it!

Well, it took me all night, and now I'll be exhausted in the morning... but it was worth it. You wrote a wonderful story that fit and was fresh and exciting and I could go on forever but I do have to sleep... perhaps I'll drop you a line and tell you how much I enjoyed it even more!
Tiggy the Hopeless Romantic chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
Get a review, give one. That's what I try to live by, even if I forget far more than I care to admit.

Wonderful post-musical. Normally, this is actually a genre I avoid like the plauge... imagine my horror when I realized I wanted to write one! You did a good job with this, and I much appreciated the book flavor.

I can see why you stopped where you did- I realized this in my early days writing, write what you want to, not what anyone else wants you to. You told your story and you did a wonderful job... not to say I wouldn't read a sequal.

xoxox

Tiggy
yayme2012 chapter 15 . 7/8/2008
Hey! That was a cool one... gave a better sense of the characters.
yayme2012 chapter 14 . 7/8/2008
Wow! That was a little... awkward.
yayme2012 chapter 13 . 7/8/2008
I don't find it too corny.
yayme2012 chapter 12 . 7/8/2008
That's working out so perfect!
yayme2012 chapter 11 . 7/8/2008
Aw...
yayme2012 chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
Ooh! Exciting!
yayme2012 chapter 9 . 7/8/2008
It's so sweet!
yayme2012 chapter 8 . 7/8/2008
Uh, wow! Amazing and gorgeous. You are truly gifted.
yayme2012 chapter 7 . 7/8/2008