Reviews for The Truth Beneath the Rose
Jeanniebird chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
You manage to catch Van Helsing's inner struggle, his banter with Carl (the wine line was hilarious and spot on) and feed into the Gabriel 'Archangel' Van Helsing theory in just one short story.

This is a little gem, I really enjoyed reading it. I wouldn't mind if you wrote a sequel. Carl is way to curious not to want to get to the bottom of his epiphany. I know it has been years, but better late than never so I hold out hope ;)
angel de acuario chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Me encanto la historia
musiclover209 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
"You sound as though you may have snuck a little wine from the communion wine bottle..." LOL, that really made my day right there! Love the thought of Gabriel having angel's wings, I totally agree. You are so right, that song fits so perfectly, it could actually be a prayer...anyways, love it!
PadawanCassy chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That was good are you going to have a squeal to this or no? Just asking.

Cassy
Dr.Lust chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
THIS IS AWESOME! I can't believe there's a song with such words, so perfectly fitting to Gabriel! OMG I'm still amazed... You did an excellent job, finding the song and writing the story!

I loved the image of Gabriel with angel wings and light as he prayed... He was just like I imagine him myself sometimes...

*saves to faves*

Oh and that was really funny:“Carl, what are you talking about? You sound as though you may have snuck a little wine from the Communion wine bottle…”

Well done sweetie! Do more thigs like that! You've got talent! ;)

Love eternal,