Reviews for How Lucky We Are
fri13girl chapter 12 . 3/25/2014
Aw, I hate endings!
fri13girl chapter 11 . 3/25/2014
Heh, Ponyboy and Bryon make a cute couple. They're funny too. I would be cracking up, but it is 12:11 AM and I would wake up my brother.
How bad is Johnny injured? I hope he'll get better. HE HAS TO.
fri13girl chapter 10 . 3/25/2014
Aw, they are lovers now! I love it! I love gay fanfiction so much!
I half expected the priest to do some ultra religious bullshit on homosexuality being wrong, but I'm glad he didn't.
fri13girl chapter 9 . 3/24/2014
Damn, Johnny got drunk? I didn't think that he would be the type of kid to get drunk. Dally's more the type to get drunk.
fri13girl chapter 8 . 3/24/2014
Ooh, two gay couples to love in this fic! I 'm bouncing on my seat!
fri13girl chapter 7 . 3/24/2014
I bet Johnny asleep against Dally at the beach would be a cute sight. I think I'll have my friend draw that. I couldn't draw to save my life. But my friend can draw really well. He's kinda into The Outsiders fanart, while I'm into fanfiction.
fri13girl chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I'm so happy that we got some Johnny/Dally lip on lip action! They make the best couple ever, and I swear, I will ship them to my death.
Ponyboy is kind of... Obsessive with Johnny and Dally. I want to find out why!
fri13girl chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
I have only read The Outsiders, so I wouldn't recognize any of the other characters from any other of S.E. Hinton's books.
I feel so bad for Dally; forced to be a prostitute and just... ugh.
fri13girl chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Okay, good; Dally's not a stripper.
Heh, Johnny; a greaser for Halloween. Ah, that put a smile on my face. I don't really like Ponyboy in this one. He seems to be... I don't know; too cookie-cutter kid-like.
fri13girl chapter 3 . 3/24/2014
Have you read Stargirl? If you have, this Johnny reminds me of Stargirl. Nice to everybody, weird in good way, and can put a smile even on a grumpy face. He and Dally are total opposites though, but you know what they say; opposites attract.
fri13girl chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I like Johnny in this. He's weird, and I like it when people are weird. I think cookie-cutter kids are just really annoying; you know what I'm saying?
Johnny does seem like he would be gay in this. I totally support the LGBATPQ community, especially cause I'm bi myself.
fri13girl chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I wonder what I was in a past life...
Solar Refrigerator chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
This story was so adorable. I think Johnny was a little out of character, but seeing as his past was completely different, it is understandable. The concept of the story was great, and I loved the beginning. Definitely made me want to read more.
HerHiddenSecret chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
I didn't know I needed this until I actually read it! x)
YullenLover33 chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
:'D The end made me so happy! For a second I was afraid you were gonna make a sad ending when the fire started!