Reviews for Moonlight's Roses
sailor phoenix gold chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
i love this story so far, can u have demando actually get usagi, because i like demando/usagi fics, they r the best.

sailor phoenix gold
pinkichigochan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Great start! I really liked this! :D

You haven't updated in ages though. UPDATE!

I hope you're still continuing this! I wanna see what happens :]

Well done. Can't wait for chapter 2.
Ala Verity chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Not a bad start! I'm looking forward to updates. Some points that I wanted to hit on, though, before I go!

Just a few technical errors:

-"'Who's side" should be "Whose side"

-There's an instance where Naru's accidentally labeled as Haru...

In addition, just to nitpick at the very beginning, why would Usagi be saying good-bye to her mother after the door's shut as well? How about before? Besides that, not much else to say about tech besides good convention in your writing!

You're right-the story does move a bit slow for an intro, but I'm sure things will pick up soon, and I'm really looking forward to that! You have good control over your style and choice of descriptive words. One thing I wanted to note, though, that bothered me a bit: As far as Makoto's (and even Ami's) character goes, I felt like they could have been a bit more sympathetic. I mean, I'm sure they would find it difficult to be patient after who-knows-how-long they had to listen to Usagi's complaints, but she *is* their best friend, not to mention the fact that she shares [shared] a peculiar and particular relationship with Mamoru. Have a little compassion for the poor girl? Actually, you might even consider mellowing down Usagi when it comes to Mamoru, in contrast to her usual perkiness-it would be a nice contrast.

Otherwise, though, I really did enjoy little things like Usagi's overblown reaction over Mamoru's little excursion (I'd like to see where this is going!) and am interested in seeing if my guess at this...*ahem* teacher's identity...although I think the summary might be a good hint for that, eh?

Keep it up! Hope the review goes well with you! I'm fond of writing long ones.

Cheers, Ala
unknown reader chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
hello! I like your story. Can you please update soon? thank you very much!
Infinite chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Good job! I like the story...and I can tell you're trying to keep in character...I hope you update soon I can't wait to see the action about to come!