Reviews for Reinventing a Quartermaine
ilovedana53 chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I loved this story.
ilovedana53 chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Sarah is a bitch and poor liason who love one another
ilovedana53 chapter 3 . 3/15/2014
seems like Elizabeth gets him. is his wife carly?
ilovedana53 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
HIS WIFE IS A BITCH AND A SNOB
Miss Raye chapter 8 . 4/24/2013
Just awesome!
retiredlady chapter 8 . 5/22/2010
I started reading this story a while ago and lost track of it. I found it again today and had to reread it to see how it ended. It still is one of my favorites.

Love the ending-so happy that Elizabeth and Jason found each other again. Too bad it took fifteen years!
Dawn D chapter 8 . 2/6/2010
Great fic tha I enjoyed. Awesome characters although I really hate Sarah;)
animeyaoiwriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
FINALLY! a Liason fanfic that is finally letting Jason and Liz be together! this story is so GOOD! keep on writing awesome liason stories!

strider
pwrmom2 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
loved the story. Sad it took them 15 years to get back together, but still loved it. Glad Sonny was actually willing to help Jason get away from Sara. Shows how out of touch with family Liz was that she had no clue she was with Sara's husband...lol.
woowoo26 chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
I freakin loved this story! Addicting from the first word in the first chapter - to the very last word in the last chapter! Well written, awesomly done!
DEANNA chapter 8 . 2/18/2008
I love this story please continue don't get fustrated and stop
onetreefan chapter 8 . 2/17/2008
completely different ending than i expected but very good none the less. i cannot wait for more of your writing!

EO!

onetreefan
pinklady34 chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
WOW...i am in shock. i was not expecting that. i am glad that you finally updated. please keep it coming.
ChickWhisperer chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
Holy Cow! That was a twist I didn't see coming! Great chapter! Very well written.
DMAGSBY chapter 7 . 1/24/2008
I love this story please continue let Jason fight his wife for the divorce to be with Elizabeth and take Sdney with them and leave port charles. let Jason embarass Sarah & the Quatermaine in public with the divorce