Reviews for Magical Connection
Auristo chapter 3 . 2/9
Hello! Considering this has been written quite a while ago go, I won't go to any details about writing, but I want to say one random thing: i really like the unconventional fact that you made Sirius look for an accomplish at all, and that being Molly, trying to get R and T together (though I disagree Molly not noticing their feelings for each other). I can really picture it here, Sirius being so excited in sharing his plan and Molly then sharing his excitement. I always pictured Molly being the parent from whom the Weasley children inherited their pranking abilities. And I'm sure she has something else to do than just knitting while her children are at school! ;)
MuggleCreator chapter 28 . 3/11/2014
Great story. I loved it.
remusdora chapter 28 . 9/4/2013
I loved it every chapter of this fic.I am very happy that made certain changes in your story about them not breaking up and remus not walking out when he heard tonk's pregnant and them being alive I really loved it. I have read it before but I was not member then but I happy I could review now. thank you. it's beautiful.
Beau2809 chapter 10 . 8/8/2013
Hermione and Ginny found out before Harry? That's not fair!
LucyMJ chapter 28 . 5/5/2013
Really entertained story...love the Lipin's alive!
Kuri333 chapter 4 . 8/8/2010
This is a good take on Remus and Tonks. However, just a little thing, the Longbottoms were tortured after the downfall of Voldemort, that is, when James was already dead and Sirius on his way to Azkaban.
The Slytherin Devoid chapter 28 . 1/30/2010
haha this is awesome i am in total denial that Remus and tonks died in the final battle but now i dont have to be cos they didnt lol

i finished reading this at 2 in the morning it took me like 4 hours but it was well worth it fantastic i finished reading some of your other works to there all awesome keep up the good work :)
Samantha chapter 16 . 1/1/2010
I must admit I'm sad it appears you've finished this (although I haven't yet), you characterize wonderfully and make Remus and Tonks a beautiful couple...

I also regret that I didn't find this earlier. I want a dance with Remus, too!
Katrina chapter 17 . 6/18/2009
I love this fanfic3 if you're still writing hp fanfic, you should post some of your stories on that's where I usually go. This is the first hp ff I've read in this site. ]
rumswizzle chapter 28 . 3/1/2009
You should consider publishing this! I loved every bit. Pity I didn't come across this sooner after reading HP7 (mind you I was so devastated and I couldn't stop cursing when she killed off Remus & Tonks), but I'm glad I stumbled upon your story nonetheless. Made me feel a whole lot better. You are a fantastic writer! Keep it up!
theherbflower chapter 28 . 2/13/2009
Yes it actually is. I cant even describe how angry I was that she killed Remus and Tonks. I knew Snape would die, and that she'd kill a weasley. But Remus and Tonks? Was bloody evil. But never the less you have done a wonderful vesion of a happier in parts ending to the whole hp world and such. kudos and cheers.

ta! herb3
xwingday chapter 28 . 12/31/2008
*smirks* Saddly I am slightly too old to accept a bribe involving boarding the Hogwarts Express... Now being an Auror trained by Nymphadora Lupin...

All joking aside, I just spent two days of my free time reading you story. Great work, and I love the explanation for how they survive. I think you did a good job at not altering the over all plot while keep my 3 favorite characters alive. I'll admit though, that I still feel like Remus and Tonks relationship was only stronger each time they got over their issues, like the time apart in 6.

Bit unrealistic for it all to work out perfectly (sort of, no real break ups) but... I still like it a lot. Especially laughed when Andromeda though Remus and Sirius were an item.

Again great work, have you thought about writing anything involving Andy and Ted's early relationship?

Have a happy New Year (New Years Eve)!
Faultlines chapter 9 . 8/28/2008
Me to. And I'm lovin this!
screamxheart chapter 28 . 5/9/2008
aww this story is so cute.

i like the beginning and ending

your writing was really cute.
Sirius01 chapter 17 . 4/9/2008
woah..

i love how you have used this novel the whole time.

at the start, i thought it was important but never really thought it would be THAT important.

VERY well written, perhaps a favourite chapter ? lol