Reviews for Noli me Tangere
Isabelle Adamowitz chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Hey! So I thought I'd follow my own advice and review each story I read. This is the first in a while (haven't been on FF for ages...). Il like this a lot. It works because you take into account that these two have known each other for so long, so it's hard to imagine anything dramatic between them. Cheers,
Isa
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
This is SO good (as all your stories are!) you really should continue! :)
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Hi Laily,

HOw have I never read this one? I thought I read all of your Fruits Basket fics, but I missed this one. I better check the others as well.

I do like the way you skirt the idea of Hatori and Shigure as a couple and make it inferred instead of in your face. As always, you manage to keep the two in character no matter what hijinks Shigure is up to. I enjoyed this story...maybe I'm becoming a little more relaxed with shounen ai?

Sorry it's taken me over a year to get to this one.

Otaku Mom (sheri)
mujihi hitokiri chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
have i ever told you that your ROCK!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
this is good, please continue
Ittai chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Oh, that was so god!

Really beautiful, and well-written.

I think you should leave it as a one-shot,

although I wouldn't mind reading a sequel :P
NinjaxOfxThexNight chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
yes yes yes i would like you to keep writing!

i always love your stories so anything that i can get is fantabulouse! xoxox
Amber chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is so good. I luv all your stories and i always wait for them! your a great writer your fruba fics rok I luv hatori/shigure friendship there just aren't enough of those your amazing bye!
Maskelle chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Verry sweet! I loved how you pictured their relationship! Altough I did mis Ayame:P I do think its better as just one-shot. But I would love to see some more of these with all three of them mabey? Thank you for writing this!