Reviews for Memories
kaitylyn frayar chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
i cryed reading this his family was so kind to him when he was sad crying and all he wonted to do was stay there i would cry and cry if i was him thank you for writing this you should do more of these kind of stories :)
from
kaitlyn fryar
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
Are you going to write about someone finding his journal and reading it?
Sarachan chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Ahhh the feels hit me so hard every time I read this. It's a definite favorite fic of mine. :)
please-don't-bother chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awesome! I've been looking for a nice SAINW angsty story with Donnie confessing his feelings and this is it! Great job! The words that you used to describe what Donnie's feeling made me want to cry because it was so nicely done.
Saiyura chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
That was perfect! I love that episode and I truly think Don got the harsh treatment out of the five because... well... we all know how much Donny would blame himself if it was his fault that this happened even if he had no recollection of it.

You did a great job on this and I'm glad about it.
mtmnt chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Oh my god, this was so beauftiful! Great work, I absolutely love it! It was...perfect! The little part in the end where Mikey was being, well, Mikey and Leo smacked him was great :)

Big thumbs up!

MarieTheManiac
Milleniumheart766 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
That was so good :D great job, I almost wanted to cry myself. Excelent job!
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Wow, that was REALLY great. I loved it and especially loved the bit you including about how deep down he knew it was the other him that had brought him there. I've thought that might have something to do with it. It would make alot of sense, I wish more people would write about that.

Anyway, that was a very good story. I like how each of the turtles have different ways of coping, it also makes sense that Donnie would be the one to write in a traditional type of journal. Journals do tend to help quite a bit. I've never been able to keep one up, but I sure have tried. Generally, when I get angry I'll write it all out. It was great read and thank you for taking the time to write it.
Deana chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Beautiful story!
Leepet chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was beautiful. I really like how this was written. I... Wow. Awesome. I really liked the part when they all hugged at the end. It fitted very well. Great job! You are awesome!
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Absolutely beautiful! Poor Donnie. As much as I loved the episode SAINW, it pained me to see my favourite turtle suffering. And this story really made that pain all the more real to me. Donnie's descriptions in his journal were written wonderfully, a retelling of the episode. But nothing beats when the three other brothers hugged Don at the end.

/"I'm sorry guys," brown eyes closed. This was the best spot in the world to be, he decided. "But really, I'm fine."

This time, it wasn't a lie./

I simply loved the impact of that last line. Yay for brother moments!
D chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
Aw! Sweet story! :)
Stormy1x2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Oh! ;_; That broke my heart into about fifty little pieces. Poor Donnie - looks like he really needed to vent. My heart ached for him reading about how he didn't want Mikey left alone, or how Raph dragged himself over to Leo, wanting his family back and dying without the chance to make it all right. ;_; Look what you've reduced me to. A sobbing wreck. I hope you're happy.

Wonderful job!
Anticia chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
i just wanted to thank you here too for your courage to confront with your fears...