Reviews for Guardian Angel
J-Walker C chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
Oh my god! I love this story please continue I Love House and Greys Anatomys XD please continue. I love the roles of house and Wilson and of course Mark. Please update I really want to read the rest of this.
angel smile101 chapter 17 . 4/14/2009
Cool story, awesome meredeth and mark!
Serenity of the Lake chapter 17 . 2/17/2009
Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
tophias chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
chapter 14 fix

“Christina no es mentirosa. Soy su persona. Ella no mantendría ningun secreto de mí. Conosco a mi persona. Y si tu lo dudas ya bueno. Pero estaras perdiendo el tiempo, tiempo que Christina no tiene. Si quieres la llave de su casa, te llevare yo misma.” She started saying angrily in Spanish. ‘Christina is no liar. I am her person. She wouldn't keep anything a secret from me. I know my person. And if you doubt that fine. But you'll be wasting time that Christina doesn't have. If you want her key to her house, fine I'll take you there myself.’

“Calmate, Mer.” Wilson said. “Calm down, Mer.”
tophias chapter 9 . 2/14/2009
this is for chapter 9 :B i'll help you with it XD

“ya,Mer. calmate .” Wilson whispered into her ear from behind her. “Come on, Mer. Calm down.”

"No. Ellos necesitan oír esto. no puedo dejar que esto le suceda a Christina. Ella es mi persona y tengo que cuidarla, pase lo que pase…” She hissed back quietly. "No. They need to hear this. I can't let this happen to Christina. She's my person and I have to look out for her. No matter what."

“ok... pero estas haciendo todo un drama” He said back. “Okay. But you’re making a scene.”
tophias chapter 7 . 2/14/2009
This is for chapter 7 ... i just want to help so just tell me whe you want to write something in spanish... XD

es que ... asi como que me despera ver a la gente escribir tan mal en mi idiome pe... Y ademas ahora se habla con jerga y ese tipode de huevadas manyas?

what i was trying to say is that USTED is word that we use to be polite towards our teacher or bosses or coronel in the army XD not for friends

“Estoy llendo y punto.” Meredith hissed in her Spanish accent. “I’m coming and that’s final.”

“Puedo portarme bien.” House said back. “I can behave myself.” “Además tengo a Wilson de mami. El me cuidara.”

“Hey!” Wilson said loudly hitting House’s arm.

“No golpees al lisiado. No es aceptado socialmente.” House hissed. “Don’t hit the cripple. It’s not socially accepted.”

“¿Podrias concentrarte? Ahora, tío Greg, sólo unas pocas personas saben que eres mi tío. Nadie mas debe saberlo.” Meredith said pulling him back to subject at hand. “Will you focus? Now, Uncle Greg, only a few people know you're my uncle. Nobody else can know.”

“¿Estas avergonzada de mí?” House teased. “Embarrassed by me?”

“No.” She laughed. “Cuándo yo empecé todos pensaron que lo había conseguido por mi mama. No necesito que piensen que solo estoy aquí por mi familia.” “When I started here everyone thought I was here because of my mother. I don’t need them thinking that I’m only here because of my family.”

“Entiendo...Yo haría lo mismo.” Wilson said. “I get it. I would do the same thing.”

“estaba conmigo. No contigo. No te metas en los asuntos de otras personas.” House hissed. “She was talking to me. Not you. Mind your own business.”

“So trataba de ayudar.” Wilson said rolling his eyes. “Just trying to help.”

“Yo lo estaba haciendo bien.” House snapped back. “I was handling it just fine.”

“Porque tu siempre tienes la respuesta a todo.” Wilson rolled her eyes. “Because you have an answer for everything.”

“¿Quieres pelear? Tengo un baston y no tengo ningun problema en destruirte la cara.” House said turning towards him as the doors to the elevator closed. “You want to fight? I have a cane. I have no problem denting your face.”

“¡Chicos! Ya! Cállese.” Meredith yelled as she laughed. “Guys! Shut up.” “Tengo que ir a cambiarme asi que...” “I have to go change. So…”

“ya bueno… esta bien… lo haré” House sighed. “Okay, okay I will.”
tophias chapter 6 . 2/14/2009
ok... i know you used language toold in google to do the last part but Spanish is more complicated than just that we have ways to say thing ... so i thought i could help you with that ... why? because if Meredith is suposed to talk Spanish at least she's got to do it correctly and House too well... this is the way it should go ;D

“¿Qué pasa?” House asked in Spanish unsure if she would want the team to know what was going on, so only he, her, and Wilson would know. “What’s wrong?”

“No es nada. Estoy bien.” She shrugged continuing to drive. “Nothing. I’m fine.”

“¿Entonces por qué te estacionaste?” Wilson asked. “Then, why did you pull over the car.”

“Necesitaba respirar aire fresco.” She answered. “I needed some air.”

“Porque… que paso?” House asked. “Why?... what happened?”

“No...No es nada, olvidense de eso. Solo concéntrense en Christina.” She answered sharply as they pulled into the hospital parking lot. “It’s nothing, forget about it. Just focus on Christina, right now.”

House sighed. “Hablaremos de esto mas tarde.” “We’ll talk later.”

“ya bueno...pero primero necesito hablar con Mark” She said getting out of the car. “ok...but I need to talk to Mark first.” “Come on. I have to go check on Christina then talk to the Chief.”

“About what?” Wilson inquired curiously.

“About keeping certain people out of her room.”
cafemaza chapter 17 . 2/11/2009
Love this story AGAIN - as usual!:)

You should do more Grey's/House cross-overs, they're really funny! After reading your other Grey's/House fic I was actually left hanging but after reading this I realized it's better! I mean, it's like a perfect one-two episode thingy.:)

More power!:)
Maureen chapter 17 . 10/6/2008
I am happy that Christina is finally awake. Things are looking up for everyone.

buddies chapter 17 . 9/26/2008
great update

can't wait for more
Electra chapter 12 . 9/26/2008
Pretty good story. But there are many grammar and syntax in the French dialogs. You shouldn't use an online translator, it doesn't work. It doesn't seem to be French and sometimes it is comic. For instance, "What did Mother Dearest want" that you translated by “Que la mère plus chère a-t-elle voulu?” sounds to me (I'm French by the way): " What has the most expensive mother wanted ?". Or “Christina a-t-il été dans un accident?” means "Did he, Christina be in an accident ?" I know that French is a difficult language. So You should ask a beta reader to help you.
love is overrated chapter 16 . 9/22/2008
totally wonderful. please update soon.
buddies chapter 16 . 9/17/2008