Reviews for The Gifts and the Wishes
Jander Panell chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Wow...this was just a purely wonderful, beautiful, well-written story. Good Wraith stories are just so hard to come by, and you simply captured the spirit of the Wraith perfectly. A pity this story doesn't have more reviews-it deserves them. Just magnificent. Love the Old One, love the Wraithlings, love your interpretation of the characters (very in character), love everything.

Although...there are a few counts that somewhat confused me...like, what exactly happened to Elijah? O_o Could you clarify that for me? And what exactly is the danger that the Old One warns Atlantis about in the epilogue? Sorry, I must be stupid but I kind of didn't exactly undersand...

Still, a wonderously written piece. And it seems to be begging for a sequel...::nudge nudge wink wink::
night animal chapter 6 . 1/14/2008
We, I really like the Old One, he's cool. Very interesting and very wise. Did you write any more stories about him?

I like the imagery you use; the idea of Wraith not having spoken names, but more like feelings/concepts/images. It's beautiful.
Wraithkiralover chapter 6 . 10/15/2007
What happed to sick wraith? Did he stayed with the doctor or did he go with the old one?