Reviews for Small Problems
DoomCabbit chapter 3 . 23h
I can't believe years later on of my fave tf fics is being updated with new content! Can't wait for all the chapters to be done and I can read through it all again. :')
DeadlyNightshade97 chapter 4 . 23h
Were you planning on continuing this? Pretty please? :3
RewindandDomey4ever chapter 1 . 6/14
Don't mind me. I'm just here to read my favorite go to series again for the (I've lost count)th time. Still love it!
Cashagon chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
~Off to read the sequel~Off to read the sequel!~ I found your pics on DA, and just HAD to read this. :) I have not been disappointed! *skips off to read the sequel, singing*
djxsings chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Ah, yes. The chapter that started it all. I'm rereading this series and I'm getting a serious nostalgic feeling.
Autobot Guardian chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
This is a great chapter of a great story! I loved reading it, and to me, it conveys that though there may be changes in life, there's always a way to adapt and get help where help is needed.
arctapus chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
I love this story. I love, love, love it. Prowl and his notes. All of it. Just the best. :D
Tamsin M chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
This was an awesome story! Loved the Autobot's banter. Jazz, Grimlock and Prowl were adorable (which seems strange to say about Prowl). I like how you addressed Crystal's human frailties - like eating, sleeping, getting concussion - and her reaction to the full-size robots (both Starscream and the Autobots in the end) felt very realistic. Overall a very nice combination of cuteness and tense action.
EHSparkwoman chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I really like this! If only Autobots really were that small... There would be a whole bunch of fans after them! And Rumble and Frenzy are going to get clobbered for breaking Megatron's death ray (again)!
Shieldmaiden83 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Read the whole thing and gods I had a good time laughing, almost crying in short a good ride reading this little story. Loved it
Galem chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Wait! I forgot to ask, what was the inscription on the chimes?
xVentressx chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
The story was...heart-warming.:)
I'm really glad I found that art on DA that lead me many stories have given me the sensation I feel right now.:)
terig chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
That ending be cute as eff :') I just live prowl when he acts like a wee sweetly with Crystal 3 Terig x
terig chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
"She undressed infront of me, it was hot" Has to be the best line ever XD hehe terig x
terig chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Is it bad that I ship Jazz and Crystal? Please inform me if the answer is yes ;) terig x