Reviews for Small Problems
Elita One chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
dang she sure was in bad shape but she oks now

do Prowl and Crys have a realtionship? hehe

its not over yet is it?

I'd be cool if she could see the Ark. Pwease *pouts*

This is the best fic of all time *eyes sparkle*
Thatredcar chapter 6 . 6/25/2008
oh yes.. the another happy chapter to read on.. YAY..! *makes a small happy dance*

it's a late night and i have been reading storys in the row, but i still go in the giglefit, when i do remember that shoulder devil and angel part XD
Elizabeth chapter 6 . 6/22/2008
Fantastic stuff, your descriptions are just amazing, you can really SEE what's going on when you write it.
The Magician of MoonLight chapter 6 . 6/21/2008
don't leave me hanging here what happens next?
MysticalStar1 chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying this story. The characterizations of the characters are spot on-I'm esp. enjoying Grimlock, his protective side towards Crystal is enduring. I also love the bit at the end with Prowl reading from 'Alice in Wonderland' and I'm glad that Prime as been found. It will be interesting to see the reactions of the rest of the Autobots when the group reaches the Ark.

I also like how you don't have Crystal going Mary-Sue in the story. She's, well, realistic for the lack of a better term.

Eh, don't worry about people saying to hurry up and write more. I personally detest having to write on a deadline (ironic as I'm studying Journalism...then again, that's about facts not fiction so...a bit differant I suppose..). Just go with the flow. I find that the best stories have the authors taking their time with stories.

(I also want to say sorry if anything is misspelled in this review, I just got home from work and knew I'd forget to review if I didn't do it right away.)
Bluestreak-babbling chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Wow this chapter is great. I really love the excitment that you put in this and all of the other chapters, no matter how small. I really enjoy reading this and I am looking forward to your next chapter! :D
SqueakyChewToy chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Hi

I'm normally very slack when it comes to reviewing - I like to leave constructive criticism, so when i can't find anything that NEEDS improving, I never know what to say. I love your story, it's a lot of fun, just the right mix of drama and humor, and thus I have nothing to offer that I think could be helpful, except this:

Don't hurry to update, don't give your readers any more than you want to, don't do anything any faster than you're happy with. Of course this is in relation to your authors note.

I had to say something because a few years ago I saw one of my favorite fan-fic authors burn themselves out completely, and lose all interest in writing from that point on. Just please promise me you will not do that!

You don't gain anything from writing this besides your own enjoyment, so that is all you need to write for, not these others telling you what to do. But please keep up the good work, and I eagerly anticipate the next installment (whenever it may be ready!)

Thankyou for your story... I might or might not review again, but please know that, either way, I am still reading and enjoying.
Obessionoftheknight chapter 6 . 6/9/2008
i lve what your doing w/the storyline. my friend recommended that i read this one and i got 2 say that he was right (sorry 4 not believeing k) so crystal & da botz r departing NY - & sides&co just got there! lol -but Sunstreaker is still traveling so will the 'autobot locator' find another bot?

-the 'new prime' lve that line! poor prime-will he ever live it down that he was being carried around like a baby? not 2 mention the 'dinobot leader' actually listening 4 once!

-can't wait 2c what the nxt chapter says!

-Obession_of_the_knight
dinkscythe chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Wow, what a promising chapter! I love the sheer corniness of "death ray" and "shrink ray". Despite giggling at those two terms, well, this is not crack-fic. Everyone's in character and realistically responding to the situation. Love that!
NekoHitori chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
Been following this story for a while, but I only just now got around to reviewing it (I'm horrible like that). I have to say that this is one of the more entertaining TF stories out there. I especially love how you're handling Crystal; there's a lot of potential for her to become a Mary Sue, and you manage to keep it from happening. And her lack of luck with the guy department (excluding the robotic ones) is, well, so awesome it hurts. I also like how it seems like she's being driven by fate, and though she doesn't want to, she decides to go with it as far as it will take her.

Oh, and extra win for the silver Corolla, because that's what I have. XD

With the Autobots, I think you're characterizations of Jazz, Grimlock, and Blaster are spot on. Me Neko really likes him Grimlock in story. Want give him much huggles. And that bit with Prowl at the very end of Ch 6, where he starts reading "Alice in Wonderland", was very touching.

I will have to say that you should have someone look over the chapters before you post them, or go over them yourself with an objective eye. There's nothing glaringly wrong with them, but there have been a couple of instances where you've missed a word or typed in an extra letter. Other than that, *thumbs up* I shall be waiting eagerly for the next chapter. :3
korovee chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
I am falling in love with your writing style. :O

Poor Crystal, she must be so confused and stressed out. Prowl too, having no experience on human's. Is Crystal really sick, and thats why she's asking those questions?

And Optimus! Is he going to be okay?

(sorry i haven't reviewed before, i read this in a one hour class withing 15 minutes, so i barely get done before i get kicked off the internet and onto my research papers. But i'm at home now, so here we are with a review! _ *hug*)
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 6 . 5/28/2008
Yeay! They found Optimus! _ *dose happy dance* I'm still loving this story. _
Transfan 4 Ever chapter 6 . 5/27/2008
Well, this was an unexpected twist to this story! Poor, poor Crystal! What's she gonna do? I hope she makes it out in one pice! Update soon please?
Hikarigirl18 chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Aw _ Please update soon, this fic is good.
Naundi chapter 6 . 5/22/2008
Awesome as always and forever will be awesome! Keep up the good work and update again ASAP!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »