Reviews for Small Problems
LynxbyLynx chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Oh wow. I found this story via fanart on deviant art. Man this is amazing. You wrote so beautifully and the story was very easy to follow. A few rough moments I think but I quite adored it. I wish there had been mooooore to it but I guess I will go look at your other stories now.

Thank you for taking the time to develop this and write it.
Little Kunai chapter 8 . 10/22/2013
loved this. great story!
Little Kunai chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
boy that was an action packed scene, i hope they meet up with the bigger bots and fix this mess

and this

Well I'm Prime right not

epic
Little Kunai chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
crystal played it smart

you go girl!

the smart falcon hides its claws
Little Kunai chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
i'm glad they found that old grumpster ironhide
Little Kunai chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
i like your little readings and Hooray blaster and wheeljack!

also...did soundwave shrink megatron? lol
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 10/22/2013
boy that was a close one, fast thinking crystal. the scene of them falling to sleep together was cute

ha ha

Me Grimlock tired of walking! carry me.

XD
Little Kunai chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
is it wrong that i had an urge to coo at their two and a half foot selves?
OddballPunk chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
I've got to guiltily admit I tore through Small Problems, Ghost in the Machine, Autobot Files, and the Secret Lives of Decipticons inside about a week without leaving any type of review which each one heartily deserves.

This was a great story overall. You engaged your reader with intrigue and humour as well as action and suspense. No particular part of the story was overly long. A nice tight writing style that was a true pleasure to read. While this could use a tiny bit of sprucing up where some grammar, syntax, and word choice are concerned, you did a pretty wonderful job with editing this.

Though it is hard to focus on this story alone as I've read the others, I did get the overwhelming feeling that Prowl was going to play a major role within Crystal's life from almost the get go (and it was a bit easy to see more than a bit of favoritism for him as a character). I'm going to assume that your usage of the Tarot reading in the earlier chapters, you had already plotted out what was going to be happening in the next story. Nice job with the foreshadowing there.

The only one thing I was disappointed by with this story (because I've read the others mind you) is that there is a lack of Crystal showing her depth of not understanding these beings she is helping. At some points she is blindly helping these little robots, and I never really figured out the drive she had for doing so in the earliest chapters, but that fixed its self somewhat with the later installments. That lack is a disappointment to me only in face of the fact that her not understanding becomes such an important part of the story after Ghost that some major plot points seem to hang from it. Is there a particular reason you did this?

In any case not going into too much detail gave the story a lighter tone, and it was a great way to introduce a series. Thanks for turning me on to this story. It's been worth the read for sure.
OddballPunk chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Gah! I spit water all over my monitor when Crystal called the "kitty" and I realized who it was under that dumpster. So first off thanks so much for the laugh. Let me just say I'm loving the group dynamic you have with the Autobots you've chosen to have meet up after that ambush. If memory serves, Jazz was very friendly and social while Prowl is a bot with his motherboard screwed on too tight and/or a stick placed firmly up his exhaust pipe (a nice odd-couple dynamic between the two that I look forward to in the upcoming chapters). I'm hoping that you didn't discount Grimlock's role in the upcoming story. While he has a "pet idiot" feel to his character currently, I have a sneaking suspicion he's going to get to show a whole 'nother side to himself.

Overall I gotta say you were right when you said you don't have to watch (or re-watch) the old episodes to get what's kinda going on in the story, but that may change as its only chapter one. I'm gonna be continuing the reading, but I just wanted to say awesome story. Oh this is Jenn by the way. Looking forward to a good read.
Jazz330674 chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Wow! I really liked this story! Espicialy liked the part about gimlock and the Japanese family. :-)
KayleeChiara chapter 8 . 5/9/2013
What an engrossing and entertaining story! I really enjoyed the interactions between the characters and was sincerely sorry to see the story end, but gratefully saw the TBC, so I"m off to see if that's been started yet. YAHOO! Thank you so much for writing!
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Blaster is grotesque. But don't get me wrong I'm loving the story!
Blackshadow32 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I have skipped over this story so many times. I have finally read it and regret on why I didn't read this earlier. This was impossibly the best transformers turn small story for me to read. I love the characters used here. The base was in a familiar based town like used in the original series which I like. The main character aka Cystral was well portraited I think.
My favorite characters were Blaster and Grimlock. I like how we got to see Grimlock through a new side side of him. Blaster was hilarious when he sat on the shelf and was saying how he couldn't do anything.
I really enjoyed the magnificent story.

Till next sequel y'all!
VFR6 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Huh, this is from the 80s cartoon right? Its hard to imagine any characters from that show as having a complicated characterization as you depicted. Then again, I watch that show as a child, and only pay attention when the blasters start firing and the Dinobot start flying.
346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »