Reviews for Small Problems
RewindandDomey4ever chapter 1 . 6/14/2017
Don't mind me. I'm just here to read my favorite go to series again for the (I've lost count)th time. Still love it!
Cashagon chapter 8 . 11/10/2016
~Off to read the sequel~Off to read the sequel!~ I found your pics on DA, and just HAD to read this. :) I have not been disappointed! *skips off to read the sequel, singing*
djxsings chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Ah, yes. The chapter that started it all. I'm rereading this series and I'm getting a serious nostalgic feeling.
Autobot Guardian chapter 7 . 10/7/2015
This is a great chapter of a great story! I loved reading it, and to me, it conveys that though there may be changes in life, there's always a way to adapt and get help where help is needed.
arctapus chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
I love this story. I love, love, love it. Prowl and his notes. All of it. Just the best. :D
Tamsin M chapter 8 . 10/28/2014
This was an awesome story! Loved the Autobot's banter. Jazz, Grimlock and Prowl were adorable (which seems strange to say about Prowl). I like how you addressed Crystal's human frailties - like eating, sleeping, getting concussion - and her reaction to the full-size robots (both Starscream and the Autobots in the end) felt very realistic. Overall a very nice combination of cuteness and tense action.
EHSparkwoman chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I really like this! If only Autobots really were that small... There would be a whole bunch of fans after them! And Rumble and Frenzy are going to get clobbered for breaking Megatron's death ray (again)!
Shieldmaiden83 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
Read the whole thing and gods I had a good time laughing, almost crying in short a good ride reading this little story. Loved it
Galem chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Wait! I forgot to ask, what was the inscription on the chimes?
xVentressx chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
The story was...heart-warming.:)
I'm really glad I found that art on DA that lead me many stories have given me the sensation I feel right now.:)
terig chapter 7 . 6/9/2014
That ending be cute as eff :') I just live prowl when he acts like a wee sweetly with Crystal 3 Terig x
terig chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
"She undressed infront of me, it was hot" Has to be the best line ever XD hehe terig x
terig chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Is it bad that I ship Jazz and Crystal? Please inform me if the answer is yes ;) terig x
Lecidre chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
This story is amazing! Someone recommended this story to me, and now I'm in love with this series. The characters were wonderfully written, and the plot was intriguing as well. I especially loved the way you portrayed Grimlock's adorableness here. The Dinobot leader was so cute in this story!
Dragon Claw92 chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
Sorry for not reviewing every chapter as I read, but I gotta say I loved the whole story. So much amusing stuff, the characters were - as far as I could tell - in character, and it was beautifully put together. :D Loved the whole thing!
365 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »