Reviews for Small Problems
Weight-of-the-World chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Make more! WOOT! Haha- this story was so much fun to read! I love ur writing style! Ur an amazing writer!
LaLaLand001 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
WOW! I really really really like this chapter/story! It was interesting from start to finish! You should keep up the good work. Theres a lot of fanfiction stories about transformers but ur story (to me) is one of the best! Congrats! I hope you update! I love the idea how their all small and stuff. Its so cute!
PuraJazzBot chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Oh I like this... Big world, little Autobots... there's just something very amusing about all that, and oh, Grimlock. He's just priceless, as is Jazz. Poor poor Prowl.

I hope you plan to continue with this.
CoraxOnyx chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Good action and a cute concept. You keep everything moving along very well. Crystal is quick thinking and quite brave, a good friend to the Autobots. Your prose captures the feel of your art perfectly. This little mismatched group is funny and makes for good chemistry. I hope that Prime and the others are all right as well.

On the critical side. You may want to go back and edit for small grammar and punctuation mistakes. I'm mainly seeing misplaced apostrophes in possessives and some homonym issues.
Jillian Jiggs chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
This was great! I hope you update soon. I don't think I would have found this if I hadn't found you on DeviantART. I love your drawings. They make me smile till it hurts. I did have to look up Mona Lisa. I didn't remember her from TMNT. I hope you keep drawing fun things!
The-Charcoal-Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
T: Col! I can't wait for chapter 2!
EagleBlaze chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Cool chapter :-). I laughed aloud when I read about Optimus asking Grimlock if he knew where the other Dinobots where, "Me Grimlock not there mom."

I'm curious to see what happens and hopefully the other Autobots manage to get to somewhere safe.

Keep up the very good work and I can not wait for the next update!

I like your drawings for this fic that you put up on deviantart already :-).

Kenya Starflight chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
This is great so far! I was intrigued by the teasers you left on DeviantArt, and the story hasn't disappointed!

I'm worried about Blaster. I hope they can help him. Heh, and I liked her explanation to the bus driver. School play indeed - wish my school had done a play about robots...

Putting this on watch!
Beloved Shadow of Light chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
*roflao* omg that was just too cute! Crystal seems like a cool character and again I adore Grimlock :D I'm glad you're sharing this wiht us and I would love to see what happens next. I still find it funn when she hit Frenzy wiht her gym bag, then getting on the bus, and scrambling to get her underclothes but I think my favorite part was bath time :D So cute!
ChibiOkami06 chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aww XD

this is interesting so far. I eagerly await more. :3
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Aw cute. More please! _
The Greatest Boba Fett Fan chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
A very cute story; extremely hilarious. Nothing more adorable than mini 'bots! (except maybe mini 'cons...) I love the mental image of a tiny Grimlock "preening" himself in front of a tv. And you get a "Yay" for a believable fan-made character.
AyameKitsune chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
*Cracks up* I LOVE this fic! Please write more like it!
Soulblighter chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
I like the idea of the autobots shrinking. The bath time was funny to. Update
Draconic Caduceus chapter 1 . 10/14/2007