Reviews for Small Problems
Blackshadow32 chapter 8 . 2/27/2013
I have skipped over this story so many times. I have finally read it and regret on why I didn't read this earlier. This was impossibly the best transformers turn small story for me to read. I love the characters used here. The base was in a familiar based town like used in the original series which I like. The main character aka Cystral was well portraited I think.
My favorite characters were Blaster and Grimlock. I like how we got to see Grimlock through a new side side of him. Blaster was hilarious when he sat on the shelf and was saying how he couldn't do anything.
I really enjoyed the magnificent story.

Till next sequel y'all!
VFR6 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
Huh, this is from the 80s cartoon right? Its hard to imagine any characters from that show as having a complicated characterization as you depicted. Then again, I watch that show as a child, and only pay attention when the blasters start firing and the Dinobot start flying.
D.D. Natanya chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
OMGILOVEDTHISSTORYSOMOUCHAND IJUSTCAN'TWAITTOREADTHENEXTONE! *gasp for breath* there, now that that is out of my system, great job, I always think about the autobots becoming Sparklings and such, but I've never thought of them just shrinking. Wonderfully done.
Supergirlprime chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
i read this story about three years ago, and i dont think i'll ever quite forget it.
Starburst4106 chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
Awesome story! Very enjoyable read :) Your plot was refreshing, your OC very likable and I loved all the bots as minis they're TOO CUTE XD Especially Prowl and Jazz AWWWWW I just wanna squish them! *spots mini Prowl and Jazz* Jazz: Eeep! Run awaaayyyy! O.O Prowl: I concur *glomps them* Me: MUAHAHAHAHA! You cannot escape the grip of uncontainable fangirl love! :DDD Jazz: Argh, we are so slagged aren't we? . Prowl: *sigh* It would seem...-.- Me: SQUEEE! YAHAHAAAA! XDDDD Great job Imma read the sequel now! Thanks for all your hard work and sharing it with us :))) Bye *waves*.
Mckenzie n chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
When's the sequel?
Mckenzie newton chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Omg you used the autobots I love the most prowl jazz Optimus grimlock blaster and wheel jack too bad prowl and prime Die in the movie though
I have to be honest you are ymgood
Rose's.wings chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
u.u Oh, that's so bittersweet! I loved it all and I want more! I can't wait to find this sequel. Although I really wished you had told us what the inscription on the chimes was.

Anyway, I loved it! It was all written wonderfully and don't worry, your battle scenes were intense and amazing. I loved that moment when Crystal sees Brawn for some reason. And the reunion between her and Jazz and the others at the end is just so wonderfully sad. Oh! Why do they suddenly have to grow apart? Why? T.T

Sorry...endings make me sad...

If you couldn't tell, absolutely loved this story! Thank you! And you nailed the G1 feel, especially at the end there.

Rose
Rose's.wings chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
T.T Awww...that's so sweet! I love this story, especially the friendships you've created between everybody. They're just amazing. Grimlock's so cute, Jazz is so playful, and Prowl is downright adorable!

...

...whoa, never thought I'd say that in a million years...but there ya go. I can't wait to see what happens next and how Ironhide fits into their little dynamic. And I can't wait for them to find Optimus. So exciting! Love your writing and its amazingness. Definitely one of my favorites!

Rose ;)
honeybear1200 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
Looks like everything worked out in the end.
honeybear1200 chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
I really hope Crystal's not in trouble with the mob. Then she'd be fighting a two front war.
lunarqua chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
X3
CatGirlFireflare chapter 8 . 11/12/2011
OH. MY. GOODNESS...I LOVE THIS STORY WITH MY HEART AND SOUL! IT'S AMAZING!
CatGirlFireflare chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
AAAAWWWWWW! ITS SO CUTE! I LOVE IT!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 8 . 10/16/2011
I loved this story! Its well written and every chapter made me just feel great!

So, are ya making a sequel? *smiles*
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »