Reviews for Small Problems
AnimeFanBree chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Behind Tracks, fire spewed into the background, followed by screaming people, then by confused, fire-breathing Dinobots. Sideswipe ran in the frame as Bluestreak pounced on him. The grey Datsun grabbed the red Lamborghini by the throat and began to throttle him like a rag doll, screaming, "You're so stupid! You're so stupid!"

That just made my day. Well that and "You," she told him, "are the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life."

"Yes, well..." Sunstreaker stumbled, "Who am I to deny someone with such a great eye for perfection?"

You are a writing genius.
MoonWallker chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
OMG!This story was awesome!The word can't even describe how great this story was! I'm totally in love with it!I actually read it over a couple of times!Oh, and your deviant-art pictures are INCREDIBLE!
SilverflashPrime chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
That was awesome!
digiwriter1392 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
The autobot's interactions with Crystal are so cute.
Elemental Queen chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
this chapter is so funny! thanks and im happy i have found another great transformers fic!
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Such a cute and funny story :D And the part with sideswipe and the dinobots was just Hilarious. Felt kinda sad when they returned to their original size though :/
SecretSnow chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this series, It's just so...touching and wonderful and beautiful. It's realistic and it plays out incrediably well. I am seriously curous though, what did the chie say? Why did Optimus keep it? I am so curious...I love this story though, it's absolutley breathtakingly beautiful. Honestly it is.
Frog-Lizard chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Frog (aka Esper-Isotopes): Never mind, I got to it tonight XD

So yeah, I really enjoyed this story :D It was super cute to see our favorite Autobots all teddy-bear sized XD And Grimlock was such a sweetheart, you've turned me into a fangirl I think O.o

And now I've got plot bunnies attacking me, and they aren't even TF related!

XD Oh well, *grabs a broom to hold them off* I'll see if I can't read more of the series over break :D Your OC is nice, she didn't seem too Mary-Sueish except for maybe one or two things XD And lets face it, all OCs have a couple of their own ;) So excellent work!

Have a lovely weekend! Bye!
arctapus chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
what a first class story. I can't thank you enough for laughs, drama and just all around class. I will read more of your work. You have talent and you know your bots. I hope you keep this up. What a great time I had with this. Thank you.

Helmboy
arctapus chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
the dialog just gets better and better and you are juggling so many characters so brilliantly:

"The Blaster saves it all for the ladies."

"Still in one piece and looking stunning," Tracks sang back.

The idea of a little Prowl following her around just makes me smile. I *love* your writing. You have a gift of plot and dialog. Lovely stuff, this.
arctapus chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
You have a gift for dialog. This is truly a joy to read, the comments and the attitudes, lovely. I am so loving this story. It and you are bookmarked.
arctapus chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
I loved the tarot reading. I thought this was absolutely hilarious, especially from a two foot tall robot: "You're making this up."

I really, really, really am entertained here. I can't wait to see a wee tiny optimus and ironhide. This is lovely. Great dialog and great visual writing.
arctapus chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
This is a brilliant image:

"The three sat there in the soapy water and looked at each other."

This is the cutest and most knucklebiting story I've read in a long time. I *love* what you've done and I want you to know I *hate* oc characters. But I love this girl. Very, very, very cute and fun to read. The idea of them being tiny was adorable and interesting to start with but that line - "The three sat there in the soapy water and looked at each other."- cracks me up something awful.

HB, off to read more.
Pikaseel chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
This was great. So great, in fact, that I read the whole story in one day. Sure, my head hurts like slag from staring at the screen for so long, but it was worth it.

I'm not sure if it was in the story or not, but what was the inscription on the chimes?
sara j gluck chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
i am an avid reader but NEVER have i read anything as well written as this .i love the aoutobots please keep writing
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »