Reviews for Small Problems
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
Great chapter :D
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
AnimeFanBree chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Behind Tracks, fire spewed into the background, followed by screaming people, then by confused, fire-breathing Dinobots. Sideswipe ran in the frame as Bluestreak pounced on him. The grey Datsun grabbed the red Lamborghini by the throat and began to throttle him like a rag doll, screaming, "You're so stupid! You're so stupid!"

That just made my day. Well that and "You," she told him, "are the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen in my life."

"Yes, well..." Sunstreaker stumbled, "Who am I to deny someone with such a great eye for perfection?"

You are a writing genius.
Pjlover666 chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
OMG!This story was awesome!The word can't even describe how great this story was! I'm totally in love with it!I actually read it over a couple of times!Oh, and your deviant-art pictures are INCREDIBLE!
SilverflashPrime chapter 8 . 3/8/2011
That was awesome!
digiwriter1392 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
The autobot's interactions with Crystal are so cute.
Elemental Queen chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
this chapter is so funny! thanks and im happy i have found another great transformers fic!
Mikoto-chan92 chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Such a cute and funny story :D And the part with sideswipe and the dinobots was just Hilarious. Felt kinda sad when they returned to their original size though :/
SecretSnow chapter 8 . 11/26/2010
I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this series, It's just so...touching and wonderful and beautiful. It's realistic and it plays out incrediably well. I am seriously curous though, what did the chie say? Why did Optimus keep it? I am so curious...I love this story though, it's absolutley breathtakingly beautiful. Honestly it is.
Frog-Lizard chapter 8 . 11/18/2010
Frog (aka Esper-Isotopes): Never mind, I got to it tonight XD

So yeah, I really enjoyed this story :D It was super cute to see our favorite Autobots all teddy-bear sized XD And Grimlock was such a sweetheart, you've turned me into a fangirl I think O.o

And now I've got plot bunnies attacking me, and they aren't even TF related!

XD Oh well, *grabs a broom to hold them off* I'll see if I can't read more of the series over break :D Your OC is nice, she didn't seem too Mary-Sueish except for maybe one or two things XD And lets face it, all OCs have a couple of their own ;) So excellent work!

Have a lovely weekend! Bye!
arctapus chapter 7 . 10/7/2010
what a first class story. I can't thank you enough for laughs, drama and just all around class. I will read more of your work. You have talent and you know your bots. I hope you keep this up. What a great time I had with this. Thank you.

Helmboy
arctapus chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
the dialog just gets better and better and you are juggling so many characters so brilliantly:

"The Blaster saves it all for the ladies."

"Still in one piece and looking stunning," Tracks sang back.

The idea of a little Prowl following her around just makes me smile. I *love* your writing. You have a gift of plot and dialog. Lovely stuff, this.
arctapus chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
You have a gift for dialog. This is truly a joy to read, the comments and the attitudes, lovely. I am so loving this story. It and you are bookmarked.
arctapus chapter 3 . 10/6/2010
I loved the tarot reading. I thought this was absolutely hilarious, especially from a two foot tall robot: "You're making this up."

I really, really, really am entertained here. I can't wait to see a wee tiny optimus and ironhide. This is lovely. Great dialog and great visual writing.
348 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »