Reviews for After the Hunt
reader50 chapter 1 . 9/23
My thoughts are this: If they had the antidote to the poison, why didn't they take it with them on the hunt? And if they did, why didn't they use it right after they killed the thing or at least once they got back to the car? Otherwise, I thought the story was well written, I could see it happening in my mind. I enjoyed this. Thank you for sharing.
musicnerdy chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Good Will Hunting?
SayLo chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Cool it is cool
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Great story.
rrstarlight chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
I really liked this story, loved the characterization of Sam and Dean, just right without being too smarmy. You probably could have taken it farther with Sam worrying and Dean getting worse, but I think it was just the right length and ended at the right point. We didnt' need any more details, we can imagine for ourselves if we need more. It hit the right note just the way it ended, just perfect.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
It's so beautiful T-T. Great job
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Nice job on this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
So cute I love hurt/sick Dean and I love the way he's always there to Sam even when he's not at the top of his game

I loved it D Thanks for sharing ~

Kisses and see ya next

Tosharino chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Loved it! So happy!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Aw, this was great! I loved that Dean got poisoned, for some reason I really like poisoned!Dean (I know, this probably says something about me as a person, LOL). And that he pushed through and finished the hunt anyway, and saved Sam. Loved Sam looking after him, and that Dean made sure Sam was okay emotionally, even though he was so sick himself. It's just like Dean to do that. Great characterization!

This was my favorite part: "He’d started out childhood worshiping his brother blindly and relying on him to be everything to him. Now, after all the years between them, both together and a part, he realized he’d never lost that child-like faith in his brother to make everything right." Aw...SO sweet.
Velvet Green chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Aww. What a sweet ending!

"Emerging like a mist wraith from the forest, Dean appeared in front of them, gun drawn for a head shot." - I love that image.

"Dean kept mumbling about someone named Susie and 'the best pie ever'" - Hee
Maryilee chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
This is a great little fic that shows the brothers dedication to each other and yet you still kept a little humor and brotherly teasing. Very nice and of course, the h/c aspect is great. :-P
Supernoodle chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Ah... Lovely, sweet little bit of Dean whump. Made me go all sque inside. Well done!

Don't think it needs anymore, but if you were to write more, I think I could force myself to read it! :-)
xcheesexwafflesx chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
That was awesome! Great job.
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 1/25/2008