Reviews for Truce in a Tempest
LongTimeReader chapter 10 . 2/16
Why must all good things come to an end? I am uncharacteristicaly anxious and saddened at the same time; you've got me riled up from this "cliffhanger" conclusion. I want to know more and see another -even steamier- makeout session. Ugh! That's how you know it was a great story: when you're left wanting more. Brava! (I also heartedly expect an on-the-side oneshot, or a twoshot)...please spoil me...
YellowBlue62 chapter 10 . 2/17
10 out 10 in score and chapter count!
suicuneluvr chapter 9 . 2/16
Forget that rodent and just have Shadow, Sonic!

Love this story and its Sonadowness!
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 8 . 2/13
Haha! Yup, I'm TOTALLY fangirling! Awww yeah! Though it is a shame that it is not going to get as you said, "steamier" it is still completely awesome!
YellowBlue62 chapter 7 . 2/12
Better than the old version!
LongTimeReader chapter 6 . 2/9
I remember this story from years ago, and I just recently reread it (about a few weeks ago) and I still liked it. But after rereading this newer version, I am in absolute love! I like how you added more details and are taking the time to really capture their actions and emotions. I am now continuously anxious for the next chapter (even though I kinda already know what happens). I am so proud of how much your writing has improved. Keep up the great work!
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 7 . 2/9
OH. MY. BUGOD. YEZ MOST DEFINITELY, THERE ARE "SQUEE'Z!" ALLLLL OVER THE PLACE!
karygarcia21 chapter 6 . 2/9
\\\\\ i love the two chapters jeje
Is sonadow? Or Is friendship?, about I like that is friendship jeje
karygarcia21 chapter 4 . 2/8
I like your fic n.n
GolfUniformNovember chapter 2 . 2/6
Wow, this is a very well written story, and from what earlier reviews say the version before this one was pretty damn good too. I'd like to see where this one goes. Have a fave and a follow.
Broadway Evanescence chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
Wow this was absolutely amazing. I would love to read more of your work! This was so good.
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
My god I love this story! I was so disapionted when it ended I was so craving for more! I love how discriptive and detailed you wrote it! Would you posibly consider adding more like chapters to it? I can't help but think that you could wright a realy hot and steamy lemon sean between them if you wanted to!
riceputa chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Ohhhh my gooodnesss I LOVED THIS! 3 3

this was one of the best stories i think i have ever read!

hnnng this was so good! 3
MoonlightStories chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
the sentence "he enjoyed sonic's hand on him?" kinda sounded wrong XD (yes i'm kinda perverted when it comes to sonadow XD)
I ok2 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010