Reviews for We Are the Klunk
omg i am blown away by this story

it's amazing. I thought it was going to be a cute funny fic on an average day for the turtles
but it was so much more than that

agh love it so much
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 6 . 1/10
I think I read this on DA perhaps, but I really love this tale. not often do you find one with Klunk as main character, or from a pet's POV, and that makes it really unique. so very much "cat-like" in every way, and I loved how Klunknames the family.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This story was amazing, seriously this deserves an award. I haven't read that many Klunk stories, but this is really awesome. 5 stars man 5 stars. Loved it!
raph j chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
awww!
so sweet!
thank u so much for combining 2 of my favourite things: TMNT and cats!
i luv Klunk!
(btw wtf happened 2 him? i dont remember seeing him after season 4 or 5. season 6 was fast forward but what about BTTS?)
raph j chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
"we return and he does not push us away. we have trained him well"
did that that line make anyone else think of yoda?
cause 4 some reason it reminded me of yoda (wtf?)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
poor klunk!
hes worried about kittenbrother :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
this is so cool!
Desiree1717 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Adorable! I loved it!
dragonbookaddict chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I really like this story, and I know it'll be one I'll find myself rereading again in the future! To be honest, I'd really like to see what you believe the gangs' reaction to Klunk's thoughts would be; I just know it would be a story worth reading with how talented you are!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Wow. I was almost in tears by the last chapter. This was a wonderful, original "tail", and I loved it! Brilliant idea to use Klunk's POV, and the cat's thoughts are so perfect- everything as seen through the eyes of the TMNT's smallest family member! Marvelous.
SubtleBubbles chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I decided on a whim to look up more stories on Klunk- and I'm so glad I did:)
This was very well characterized and very well written and I felt like I was watching the entire story unfold- from a cat's perspective. I've heard for years about how cats are independent but even through this work of fiction I feel like I understand cats a little more and even enough to consider getting one in the future.
Kudos for an awesome story! 3

-G
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
"He does not understand that Kittenbrother is our brother too."

My absolute favorite line from this story. Such an adorable read. It appeals to both my turtle love and my cat love.
Princess Moonheart chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Wow, that was beautiful. Can you write another Klunk story? Please?
The Death Frisbee chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Sorry for delay - hadn't intended to be quite that long. Busy day today!

This is amusing but, more importantly, is consistent. The wording and tone are consistent, and so I get the impression that this was thought out and planned. It was well done. The tone is what sells the piece; it's full of catty (pun intendeD) self-importance, and I like that, and the first-person plural ('we') somehow works for a singular cat, because it comes off like the royal we.

Experiment: Works well and seems fittingly cyberpunk for the canon's inspiration. Catfamily worked because obviously cats wouldn't place a whole lot of respect on humanity per se!

Splinter's section: I was waiting for the 'but he's a mouse' to come up, and I'm glad it did.

Michelangelo: Obviously he's the closest to a kitten, and obviously Klunk feels the closest to him. I sense you had the most fun writing this one, as far as the comparisons, and it shows.

Donatello: Cats are fascinated with laser pointers, and so this worked for me as far as an assessment too. I always got Donatello as a gentle soul, so it works that he doesn't get upset with Klunk running around in his laboratory.

Leonardo: I am not sure but I feel like this needed a little more detail. I think because it was more observation than interaction, besides the staring contest part, which worked. I think should you edit, another few sentences here to denote the relationship wouldn't be untoward.

Raphael: I liked his - it was the saddest, and so I thought it was well-chosen to put it last. Klunk is remarkably perceptive! The analogy of the mirror worked well for me.

April and Splinter (?): Not sure who 'White Mask' is but it's been ages since I've seen the show. I thought these worked but, not recognizing the latter, that part kind of left me a bit puzzled due to lack of canon knowledge.

Hope these thoughts were helpful! Only a few SPAG errors.

***

SPAG:
Kitten Brother - should be a compound word based on the rest of it.
not alone, and we were very angry
fall or skid - our paws etc. etc. - but we - I would separate these with dashes.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
All the 'we' is slightly confusing. I do like it very much, though. It's got a great flow and great pace. Very interesting.