Reviews for We Are the Klunk
KaylaMicael chapter 6 . 3/31
This was absolutely wonderful. I don't know what else I can say. I love that whole idea of cat's using the royal 'we'... sounds about right to me. And the names Klunk gives to the others are great, so fitting to each of them!
Firebird Scratches chapter 6 . 3/6/2015
What a cool, unique perspective. :) Great job!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/18/2015
omg i am blown away by this story

it's amazing. I thought it was going to be a cute funny fic on an average day for the turtles
but it was so much more than that

agh love it so much
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 6 . 1/10/2015
I think I read this on DA perhaps, but I really love this tale. not often do you find one with Klunk as main character, or from a pet's POV, and that makes it really unique. so very much "cat-like" in every way, and I loved how Klunknames the family.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
This story was amazing, seriously this deserves an award. I haven't read that many Klunk stories, but this is really awesome. 5 stars man 5 stars. Loved it!
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
awww!
so sweet!
thank u so much for combining 2 of my favourite things: TMNT and cats!
i luv Klunk!
(btw wtf happened 2 him? i dont remember seeing him after season 4 or 5. season 6 was fast forward but what about BTTS?)
TheEleventhTARDIS chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
"we return and he does not push us away. we have trained him well"
did that that line make anyone else think of yoda?
cause 4 some reason it reminded me of yoda (wtf?)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
poor klunk!
hes worried about kittenbrother :(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
this is so cool!
Desiree1717 chapter 6 . 12/8/2013
Adorable! I loved it!
dragonbookaddict chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
I really like this story, and I know it'll be one I'll find myself rereading again in the future! To be honest, I'd really like to see what you believe the gangs' reaction to Klunk's thoughts would be; I just know it would be a story worth reading with how talented you are!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
Wow. I was almost in tears by the last chapter. This was a wonderful, original "tail", and I loved it! Brilliant idea to use Klunk's POV, and the cat's thoughts are so perfect- everything as seen through the eyes of the TMNT's smallest family member! Marvelous.
SubtleBubbles chapter 6 . 5/29/2013
I decided on a whim to look up more stories on Klunk- and I'm so glad I did:)
This was very well characterized and very well written and I felt like I was watching the entire story unfold- from a cat's perspective. I've heard for years about how cats are independent but even through this work of fiction I feel like I understand cats a little more and even enough to consider getting one in the future.
Kudos for an awesome story! 3

-G
Ghost of the Dawn chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
"He does not understand that Kittenbrother is our brother too."

My absolute favorite line from this story. Such an adorable read. It appeals to both my turtle love and my cat love.
Princess Moonheart chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Wow, that was beautiful. Can you write another Klunk story? Please?