Reviews for Mespirit's rage
Flameboo chapter 30 . 12/27/2007
Hey there!

Wow! You've really improved with your hiatus. Your writing style has matured greatly, and your battles have become more concrete and alive. I bet that you'd add another great addition onto your collections of battles, but I suppose that can wait. Again, very good job.

constentien9000 chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
godd first chapter I like it definit C2 matterial I know so thats next on my list of things to do keep it up man.
Flameboo chapter 29 . 11/26/2007

Good chapter. I have a few points, though...

Marlene seemed to act uncharacteristically cold in this chapter.

I suggest that you flesh out characters/ the story much more. Battles are nice, but if you look in a really excellent book, the author doesn't repeat things too many times.

I have a feeling that you're using this chapter to vent. I know that if you go through a very hard time with the opposite gender, it can be very thought-changing on the subject of them. But, seriously, we're really not like that. Of course, the one you dealt with might have been a bitch/unintelligent/unfeeling. I have no way of knowing.

I, and many others, know this fact about kicking. Please don't preach. I know it was very painful and hard for you, and I'm terribly, terribly sorry (truthfully), but it's wrong to bias. And even if you don't mean to, you may want to change your wording.

I really don't want to get into a debate about this, so I'll stop here...

...and finish the review with a writing/motivational tip!

Remember, just because people don't review doesn't mean that the story is bad. People are probably reading your stories everyday and not reviewing! That happened to me. So, chin up, and carry on.

Azure Butterfly chapter 27 . 11/9/2007
Now this is weird...Alena travled to Sinnoh in the last couple chapters of Alena and the Team of Crazies... and now Marlene is in Hoenn. I wonder if they just missed seeing each other...
Flameboo chapter 26 . 11/8/2007
Well, another great chapter! Although you may want to move along soon...

Heh...this was pretty funny. The announcer was drunk...

May I suggest talking to her again?

Hope things turn out.

phsycodevin chapter 24 . 11/7/2007
Excelent! I love the way the story is turning out. This is like the perfect story it has humor and plot rwists not to mention you are good at writing pokemon battles, and put that on the fact that you update practically every day, I love this story! *falling in love with computer*
Matt and T.K chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
*goes off to grumble* clara's probably gonna she's been training forever and she's good!
Azure Butterfly chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
The plot is really getting thick now! Good work Jubilife, and keep it up!
Joseph Ehlle chapter 22 . 11/5/2007
Good for Danny! It's always great to see a good Pokemon trainer take a stand against an abusive trainer.
Flameboo chapter 23 . 11/5/2007

Those Irish must be incredibly jealous! My small part of Irish blood is fuming!

Well, another intense battle. You write them very well.

I can't wait until the plot furthers on! It's going to be great. Mespirit, Team Galaxy, Danny, Team've got a lot of stuff here!

One thing- you may want to wrap the chapter up in a smoother way. It was sort of abrupt. But, hunger calls!

Great chapter.

phsycodevin chapter 22 . 11/5/2007
Good job on the battle scenes... I think you did a good job explaining the double battles and there were three of them. Good job Jubilife!
Azure Butterfly chapter 21 . 11/2/2007
I think Entei needs a po-go stick. *goes to the toy store to buy one*
Flameboo chapter 20 . 11/1/2007
Not as stoned as I was.

I don't even think you can get high on candy, let alone ever have too much of it!

Not many fourteen year olds beat up little kids. I would know!

Anyhoo, onto the real story.

Well, that was a very short, action-packed chapter, to say the least! I'm glad that you voiced the commands and described the battle, although you may want to describe a bit more. Other than that, it was a nice chapter! And slightly suspenseful, too, what with chapter...18, I think. Or was it 19?

Joseph Ehlle chapter 19 . 10/31/2007
Sorry so late for my review of your story so far. I went into a manic posting spree Monday evening to finally get the rest of my old fanfic up, then took a break from the internet yesterday. Anyway, your story is off to a great start! I'm unfortunately not as familiar with the more recent Pokemon, since I really haven't been into it for a few years, but your character's development and the story, in general, is quite absorbing. Keep it up!
phsycodevin chapter 18 . 10/31/2007
aw! i was so hoping that he would keep mesprit. he could of entered it in a pokemon contest
56 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »