Reviews for Mespirit's rage
Flameboo chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
Hey!

Well, it seems like a very good start! John is a believable character, and his mom has amazing skillz!

Anyhoo, just remember grammar and spelling (ignoring the 'skillz' above'.) Otherwise, it's a wonderful start!

-Flameboo
phsycodevin chapter 17 . 10/30/2007
salamance anf flygon agaianst maybe teal and flame. it doesn't matter which pokemon he uses he is gonna lose. we'll see when he updates.i'll bet all of you 10$ or maybe just $,that he is gonna lose.
Azure Butterfly chapter 17 . 10/30/2007
That grunt has some anger management issues. Maybe he should go to the spa for a day.
Damned Lolita chapter 4 . 10/30/2007
Pokemon egg, yay! Great, now I'll have to read all of this... must... find... pokemon...
Damned Lolita chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
For one, this is geting better. Two, your dad was right. Nice job, and will there be more of Marlene?
Damned Lolita chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
-clicks tongue-

Hmm. So far, it's kinda slow, but the beginning of most trainer fics are. Shining Totodile was a nice addition. Will we see why he got attacked by Nuzleaf?
Azure Butterfly chapter 16 . 10/29/2007
Go job writing the battle scene. I hate it when people put something like: Sceptile vs Torterra (Torterra wins). I mean really, it sounds so much better if you actually describe the battle.
phsycodevin chapter 12 . 10/25/2007
all of team galaxy are in a room. 1 2 3! hit commander x. lets go down to floaroma town where stealings all the fun there is battles to play along the way so come on every one! commander x can steal real fast he is really quit the brain. grunts will do your work they'll help you do the same john can die real fast whille living all the wile. grunts that make you smile when you just lost your pokemon, so come on everyone! p.s

i hope everybody likes it because it is giving me nightmares. p.s.s don't read p.s.s.s p.s.s.s i copied most of this song with a few changes. bet none of you can guess the original son
phsycodevin chapter 13 . 10/25/2007
Commander X captures Dialgia and Palkia then he goes to Hoenn and captures Rayquaza groundon and kyogre then captures entei and suicuine and then capture mew and mewtwo and then he says ill go and kill John so no more pokemon regions will be discovered! With all the pokemon i will destroy the world* he lughs evily as he realizes he didn't capture all the legendary pokemon.

P.S.: I want John to get a houndour
Matt and T.K chapter 14 . 10/25/2007
can John get a murkrow? and maybe name him Shade? thnks. and any chance John could get a partner? could you add mine by any chance.

Name: Clara Nippe

age: 15

occupation: trainer for 5 yrs

from: Johto, has all johto badges, all kanto, all hoenn, and is coming for sinnoh. has 2 badges, just started in sinnoh.

Looks: blond brown hair that reaches her shoulders, hazel eyes, light blue fitted shirt with a Typhlosion, blue jeans, and dark blue hat. (i like the color okay) rather pretty.

personality: hyper and kind. knows who she is and an individual, doesn't follow the crowd. close to all her pokemon, trets them like brothers and sisters, including the small fights together.

pokemon: Male typhlosion named Buddy, jolteon (male) is Thunder, Aqua the female prinplup (released by a jerk trainer in Kanto), Flora the female sunflora, Swift the male pidgeot, and Tyler the male scyther. yay!

ps: all pokes very strong, especially Buddy. so can they travel together?
Azure Butterfly chapter 14 . 10/25/2007
Master X: I am invincable! *evil laughter*

Dialga: *falls from sky and crushes Master X while eating a muffin*

I feel bad for Uxie and Azelf. Mesprit is most likely just trying to save them. :( Either that or it just had a little too much sugar to eat last night.

Could you put in a Starly? Their little faces are so cute! *snuggles Starly*
Azure Butterfly chapter 13 . 10/24/2007
... a muffin!

Grunts: *gasp* No, not a muffin! Anything but that!
Orangen chapter 11 . 10/22/2007
Hey, pretty cool so far! I like John's choice of Pokemon.
Azure Butterfly chapter 10 . 10/20/2007
Poor John...
phsycodevin chapter 10 . 10/20/2007
awesome awesome awsome! this is the most action in probably the whole story! i feel sorry for john losing his pokemon in all. now i finally now what mesprites rage means. oh yeah i was so hoping he was gonna punch kick or basically brutally abuse danny it would of been cool! and is it just me or is team galaxy weak and constantly getting stronger? and also is john gonna catch that elikid he should because its his only pokemon
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »