Reviews for Mespirit's rage
Azure Butterfly chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
Ah, Cynder is cute! Oh, and P.S. stands for postscript (I had to go look it up in the dictionary).
phsycodevin chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
i think you could of chose a better name for i knew the egg was gonna be a fire type pokemon john is also really mean to danny calling him names espesially knocking him out by the time he reaches the fourth gym he is gonna be laying on a hospital bed also, what does mespretes rage mean i've been wondering that ever since i read the first chapter i better stop now i am probably writing the worlds longest review
Matt and T.K chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
i think you sould keep up with the fast updating. authors that stop for w hile lose all the reader ho admired how fast they updated. one suggestion for your story though is to have him nickname the pokemon, it generally ups the quality of the story. if you want to then it's not to lae, just have hum suggest it to the pokemon. names i would pick would be:

totodile (male i think)- Shiner or Teal

buneary (female?)- Hope for a female and Dare for a male

unknown- t's a fire pokemon, so how about Flame or Cynder or Heat?

just suggestions, but i think Teal is a cool name.
phsycodevin chapter 7 . 10/18/2007
aw! i wanted to know what the egg was. i still think its a fire type pokemon.
phsycodevin chapter 6 . 10/17/2007
i feel sorry for john losing his egg and all. i was so hoping he was gonna get a houndour
phsycodevin chapter 5 . 10/17/2007
I realy like this chapter but i wished he had caught the
phsycodevin chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
awesome! My favorite pokemon is alakazam!to bad john doesn't have one
phsycodevin chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
I bet the egg is gonna be a fire type sinse it is red. I hope it is houndour
Azure Butterfly chapter 4 . 10/17/2007
Oh, I wonder what the egg will be! For the rival, I would use an electric or grass type, seeing as how in the game, your rival always picks a type that has an advantage against you. Anyway, this story is coming along well. Keep up the good work!
phsycodevin chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
this part sucks,but i think it'll get better when he writes about his first chapter
Azure Butterfly chapter 2 . 10/16/2007
This story is not off to a bad start. I would go back and edit the first chapter into a couple of paragraphs instead of just one though. Seeing a block of text that huge might scare some people off.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4