Reviews for Blood Ties
compulsiveobsesser17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
John? Was the name just a coincedence or what?
azerjaban chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Oh wow.. Didn't see that coming
LadyLinteweth chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
very ironic. A good story.
Tater-K chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
OMFG! I'm literally laughing my ass off at this in a good way! John? OMG! Loved the last line!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
If it weren't for the fact that Dean said he'd been with Lisa while John and Sam were together working on something when Dean was with Lisa, I'd swear this was our John. Dean would have been 19ish and Sam would have been 15ish. John never would have left Sammy alone.

But, there's always that question...

Well done!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Possible or not, your story's still well written and intriguing. You fleshed out Lisa very nicely, and provided an interesting twist.
Caitiri chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Great twist on the story, and I still think that there were holes in that whole "blood test" thing, I wonder if that was done on purpose. (Okay I'm stopping my rambling now.)
Taynna chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Interesting, thought it doesn't quite work - Dean was on a road trip, so John was in another state with Sam at the time - also, unless the guy had hung around for awhile afterward, she couldn't have done a blood test. You have to have dad's blood for that.

Still, great twist - if it were possible.
Silvia chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
That's exactly what I thought when she told Dean about the biker, that could be John.

Excelent job, congratulations!
immortalwizardpirateelf-fan chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
OMG! Wouldn't that just take the fucking cake. *shakes head* Well that would explain why Ben was so Dean like... with hair color like his mom and his Uncle Sam.
Nelle07 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
oMgoOdnEss!...He is a Winchester!