Reviews for Her Smile
Arianax3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Awuh, my heart broke while I read this.

The ending was adorable though, and I really love this pairing.

Really, really awesome story.
A Taste for Tragedy chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
aw, this was really great - there need to be more cute stories with Eve like this one.
MyShadowsThorn chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
oh...gosh...wow!

Ok I loved this it was so sweet and well..Ok I loved this.

It was realisiic, cute, and had just the right amount of...mush... added
Awesome Rapidash chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Hm, a word that discribes this story, well there's only one that I can think of... Awesome! To think that you called this a piece of crap in your author notes? You made this story so very believable and I felt so sorry for Carl, having to endure all that punishment in the name of love. I did admire his perseverance though, it takes a strong person not to be broken under such extreme condidtions. It finally paid off for him in the end though, such a sweet ending. Very well done!
The Scarlet Sky chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Ohh...

Wonderful.

I never even thought of them meeting beforehand. But Ekoaleko got me hooked on this pairing as well. (has a Carl x Eve long-fic planned) And you did it so well!

C2ed and favorited.
Ekoaleko chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
... O.O I'm not even gonna lie to you when I see that was MOTHAFUCKIN' AWESOME. I... wow. Louisianna, I don't even know what to say XD that was... beautiful. And I sound like a friggin prat when I say it but that was friggin beautiful... oh, I just said that twice, didn't i?

You described Eve's appearance, like her little flashy ribbon and clothes and stuff and at first she seemed like a bitchy snob... but then you went on, and even without Eve talking much I could tell she wasn't like that. And Carl was just... when they broke Carl's flute I was SERIOUSLY ready to scream, "YOU ASSHOLES! FIX THAT DAMN FLUTE RIGHT NOW OR I'LL KICK YOUR ASS!" And then... he ran and my poor heart split in half ;o;

omg... YOU KICK MY ASS AT WRITING CARL X EVE. WHY HAVEN'T YOU WRITTEN MORE FANFICS, YOU CRUEL, EVIL JERK?

(btw, I think I found out the source to Eve's scent. I think she wears Glacier Mist anti-perspirant. Cough, but that's just my theory...)

Okay, well, this review is way way way too long... I have a thousand more requests for you missy, and I'm hauling your ass straight to hell if you don't complete each and every one of them. And I've said ass WAY too many times now... I wanna read that again. I so want to. And if I could reach through the computer screen I would slap you for no reason because this is just so fucking good.

-sob- T_T THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME! (...oh. and thank you for the dedication. -sg- :3)