Reviews for Knight of Pentacles, Queen of Wands
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 21 . 2/24
Absolutely loved this story and all the important characters lived, Severus got to be too cool, get the girl, corrupt her a little, kill Voldemort and escape Dumbledore. Just bloody perfect
Fenris Jin chapter 21 . 8/9/2016
This was a rather fun read. I've always pegged Severus as a promising Dark Lord.. XD
Dichotomus chapter 20 . 8/8/2016
Actually, having Snape become a dark lord would be a fitting reaction to Lilly marrying Potter anyway.
Dichotomus chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
Excellent battle scene.
Dichotomus chapter 18 . 8/8/2016
Damn I was not expecting Voldemort to show up.
Dichotomus chapter 15 . 8/8/2016
Goodness, your Snilly scenes are amazing.
Dichotomus chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
Such darkness, very wow.
Dichotomus chapter 12 . 8/8/2016
Why would Black give a shit about Evans? Sure she's his best friend's fiancee, but I always thought he did not start liking her until she got pregnant with Harry (that might just be my over exposure to fan theories talking).
Dichotomus chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
That ending is the tallest cliffhanger of all time.
Dichotomus chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
Fun closer. Provoking Potter in such a way seems like something Severus would do.
Dichotomus chapter 7 . 8/8/2016
So now Lilly is the spy. That is a great plot line.
Dichotomus chapter 6 . 8/8/2016
A well done chapter. I particularly liked how you had Severus find out Lucius and Regulus were less than loyal.
Dichotomus chapter 3 . 8/7/2016
well this certainly is a fun take on the whole snape time travel genre.
Luurrrrve chapter 21 . 4/8/2016
I won't lie, this story was weird as hell. But I appreciate the razzmatazz you infused into it. Sassy Snape is always a favorite. And your Lily, I liked her. You gave them both a new spin I haven't seen before.
LeMarX chapter 21 . 1/17/2016