Reviews for The Most Colourful Black That Ever There Was
deathisthenextgreatadventure chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Minnie and Remus! I loved that scene!
unique.normality chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
I really liked this. It would be great if you wrote a story about Sirius teaching Tonks how to read him, that'd be adorable
JustKeepOnTheGrass chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
i love this. i love the idea of the colour and Tonks/Sirius. Somehow, it makes me sad again.

but good job :)
gnbrules chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Amazing, well written, and just...awesome. I like the idea of McGonagall helping Remus see sense, because I haven't seen any other stories like it, really. And it was in-character!
tresdrole chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I liked that a lot! You write excellently, and everyone was in character, and all in all that was just very very awesome :)

much love
TomOrli BloomingWell chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Wow, that really got me smiling towards the end. I love your portrayal of Tonks. She's like the light Remus sees at the end of the tunnel or the calm that he finds in the eye of the storm. *sigh* That was beautiful. I especially liked how Sirius was meddling in their business even from beyond the grave, it added the extra spark to the story.
Wotcher-Tonks chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
this was fantastic! loved every word!
Bunnyluv611 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i loved it so much

it brought tears to my eyes, it just is amazing how many died

you did beautiful on this

please write more r/t fics, i'll have you know you're amazing at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Do you KNOW how exsausting it is trying to give constructive criticism all the time?

it was good.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Wonderfully written! It captured them both very well. I love the idea of the rainbow. :)
Avindara Nirvene chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I still have to review/love this story!

Good job, haha xD

a.N

-by the way, I've been looking for a Narcissa-like picture. have you seen any good ones? /
OTP chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
simply brilliant
Gaby Black chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
This was a really impressive piece of writing, especially since it's your first Remus/Tonks. It was really amazing. I thought Remus and McGonagall's relationship was a nice touch, and the whole rainbow thing was beautiful without being fluffy. Of course I also loved the mentions of Sirius every now and then. I don't have any criticism to make, great job!

- Gaby
TwilightKitsune1 chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
Wow, you did a wonderful job visualizing and creating how and where Remus and Tonks finally get together. I also liked the internal struggle Remus was having through out the story, very nice. Though you didn’t really set a time frame as to how much time had actually eclipsed in the story, so it kinda seemed as though this all happened within 24 hrs. Which is very romantic, don't get me wrong, not very realistic though. I do understand that it is a one-shot and in most one-shots time frames tend to be over looked so it is not a big issue in the story. Other then that it was wonderfully done. Keep up the wonderful work and I look forward to reading more of your works, unfortunately at this time I am out of it so I shall read more later or tomorrow. Have a wonderful day!

~Twilight
Vinyaya chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
oh.. that was beautiful. its over, you are now officially going on my favourites list.