Reviews for The Most Colourful Black That Ever There Was
Fragile-Strength chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Lexie, I have a bone to pick with you.

How .dare. you make me laugh and think of Skittles in such a beautiful, moving piece!

...Did I scare ya for a sec there? P xD, nah, I love you, and I ADORED this. Although I get the impression that that's starting to lose it's effect on you, because I seem to ADORE everything you write. -sigh-

ANYWAY. This was gorgeous. Especially for a first shot at Tonks (she's one of the harder characters to write, I think; up there with Luna and Ron) and although I thought Remus was slightly off, you pulled him (and Minerva, for that matter) off PERFECTLY in their scene together. I just seriously loved this. And I've never been a big fan of Tonks/Remus (now Tonks/Sirius? .There's. an interesting ship. P)

Anyway. Yet another favorite from you, Lexie. D

-Cayenne
Rose-Petal-x chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
"...so this is what it feels like to taste a rainbow..."

I love this line! It made me laugh out loud but touched me too. It was amazing overall, you did a really good job with Remus and Tonks. You should write them more often. Great job, as always!
HeidiBug731 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I reviewed this once already but I figured I'd drop by again. I still can't get over how much I love this sentance: "Uncertancy scarred his youthful face."

And it's just all around wonderful and brillant.

*favorites and adds to C2*
Lola-LessThanThree chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Amazing as usual. I really liked your play on words for the title. Very clever. : )
Ethell chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
First, I must say: what a great story! I think how you described Remus and Tonks really fits with what we know of them in the books, but at the same time you avoided some clichés that are sadly very often found in Remus/Tonks stories.

One thing, though: in the first part, where Tonks is alone, thinking, I had trouble situating when the story was taking place... It is the night Dumbledore dies, but she doesn't mention him once... You'd think she would be a little more shaken about the death of this extremely important person...

Apart from that, well done! I liked the humor you put in, especially during the conversation with McGonagall.

It's the first story I read from you, so I'll try to come back to your profile later this week and read some more!
oubliette oblivion chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Hey! I like this, and how you portray Tonks. I also like mcgonagall. You write about them both well. The way you relate everything to Sirius is quite refreshing, I find it so annoying when people write Sirius like a moron, who is good for nothing but a joke and who does nothing but switch girlfriends every two hours. He is a real person, and a pretty awesome one at that! Great work, once again,

RandomnessAndTea
FranCheesecake chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
that was cute! and a very good addition to the rainbow magic project! i liked it.
bonnie-incognito chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Brilliant! That was just amazing. Your Tonks is wowie! And your Remus, and McGonagall, and Sirius... _ So well-worded and fantastically written! There were so many sentences in there that were absolutely mind-blowing... XD Fabulous!
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Lexie, I was going to yell (well, rage over the internet) at you for breaking your hiatus when you were doing so well, but it’s just your Rainbow story, which is ok. P

Just a little note – I think Tonks and Sirius would be second cousins. I think. P

Anyway, I love this. You’ve really done a brilliant job capturing the many sides of Tonks, giving a reason for her love of colour beyond being a Metamorphagus, and showing exactly how she feels about Remus. You’ve never written her before right, and that’s astounding because your characterisations are so amazing. Your descriptions of the other characters, such as Minerva and Sirius, are just as amazing. Amazing …

Hope your studying is going well, and love to see you around soon.

-Cuba …x
LGraziano chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This is one of the best post HPB fics I've read. The flow of the story felt very natural, it was one I could actually see happening. Also, very very good job with the voices of Tonks/Remus. I'd love to read more of this pairing if you write it in the future.

Once again, loved it.