Reviews for Edward's Surprise
Twilightfan108 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
kl
Angel Ren chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I think this is a very very cute idea. I have one critique, and the only reason I'm critiquing it is because when I post, I always want people to tell me what they think, the good and the bad,and this is just my opinion.

It's absolutely adorable. I love the idea. It goes really, really fast though. If I were you, I would rewrite it completely. Maybe maybe it a couple chapters even. Write about Bella coming up with the idea, Bella trying to teach herself those things - I mean she's a total klutz, it's bound to be funny, watching Bella try to learn to play the piano. And then Charlie's reaction to her practicing and how she tries to hide it from Edward, and then at the end everything.

You sum up a long period of time's worth of events in about four paragraphs. It just left me staring at it like "...uh.." It idea is really cute, and if you could flush it out more, add loads more description so we can see the story in our minds (which is the best part of fanfiction to me) then it would be really, really cute. If you want to talk about it, feel free to PM me. I'd love to see this work redone by you. It's adorable. :)

Ren