Reviews for A List of Six
Tiger-Lilly162 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Aw. The last one kind of stinks. And so does the first one. And the fifth one. Those ones don't really seem like Pam.

I mean, if I were marrying Jim, I would totally want him to say "Absolutely, I do."
officejam chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
that made me smile.

]

although, when the wedding happens, if Jim says "absolutely i do," i will be squealing on my couch.

just sayin.

great job:-D
Painted Daisy chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I love this! The "absolutely I do" part made me laugh... I could totally see Jim doing that, with a really serious look on his face.
Mrs Don Draper chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Cute! :]
Angel Monroe chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
That's cute. I could see each and every one of those things happening, especially the sixth. I remember when when my brother got married, we were all waiting to see if he'd say "boy howdie" since that was his favorite phrase at the moment. So yes, very cute. O:)
fallingawake18 chapter 1 . 10/24/2007
"6. And when the minister asks the big question, Jim must not, under any circumstances, say “Absolutely, I do.” Not even jokingly, and not even if he’s really tempted to do so."

i love that one. :)
Mrs. Brody chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
haha this was short sweet and perfect! so cute and very believable! love #5 from those 'more u know' parodies
standing-in-the-doorway chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
I loved these and totally agree with number 3.

And 6 was totally funny although it would also be cute if they both answered "absolutely i do"
absox chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Aww, that was adorable! Thanks for sharing it!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Hahaha that's great! So funny and cute, just like Pam and Jim!
Kadasa-Mori chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Number 6 is the best one! XD Great job!
chicagogirl15455 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I thought it was pretty funny, but I wanted to see Jim pull a prank on Dwight(*pout*)
shipper-swabbie chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
HEE HE! I Love it! Thanks for bringing some of my favourite quotes back, very well written :D
Malvolia chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
AW...I think they would both be saying "Absolutely I do."

I like Michael's "a little stitious." :)
princessdeleon chapter 1 . 10/14/2007