Reviews for Of Alleys and Angels
cje24576 chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Loved it! They're so cute! I would like to know though: where IS Anakin taking her? I hope you add more to this-I'd love to know where they go!
WynCatastrophe chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Amazing. Love the swift changes in Anakin's attitude - wolfish to teasing to serious and on to something else. Very in-character for him. And what a great description of Padmé's sort of helpless loving everything in him that she doesn't have in herself - all that passion, that wildness. And of course she's trying so very hard to be responsible. Lovely job all around.
CAPS LOCK MAN chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
CAPS LOCK MAN IS PLEASED TO REVIEW THIS STORY! CAPS LOCK MAN IS PLEASED TO SEE IT FEATURES NATALIE PORTMAN! CAPS LOCK MAN LIKED NATALIE PORTMAN IN LEON!

LEON FEATURED A FRENCHMAN SHOOTING AMERICANS! CAPS LOCK MAN CONSIDERS THIS TO MAKE IT QUITE THE MOST EXTREME FANTASY CAPS LOCK MAN HAS EVER SEEN! CAPS LOCK MAN REALIZES THAT MENTIONING "NATALIE PORTMAN" AND "EXTREME FANTASY" WILL MAKE ALYMRA'S REFERAL LOGS VERY SCARY! CAPS LOCK MAN CARES NOT!

CAPS LOCK MAN ADMIRES THIS STORY FOR THE FACT IT CONTAINS ANAKIN SKYWALKER AND IS STILL GOOD! CAPS LOCK MAN RECOGNIZES THIS IS NO MEAN FEAT, AS ANAKIN SKYWALKER IS A TOTAL FOOL! CAPS LOCK MAN'S AWESOMENESS IS EVEN LARGER THAN ANAKIN'S FOOLISHNESS, SO THIS EXPLAINS HOW AWESOME CAPS LOCK MAN IS!

CAPS LOCK MAN APPROVES OF THIS STORY, AND DEMANDS MORE STORIES FEATURING NATALIE PORTMAN! CAPS LOCK MAN ADVISES ALMYRA PUTS JEAN RENO IN NEXT TIME!
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Very cute, I loved it! Bad Ani! Down boy! lol
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Oh I loved it! I love reading about Anakin and Padme's meetings in between AOTC and ROTS and this was such a cute story.D is there a sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
"I love you."

"I know."

I never get tired of this fic! just...perfect. you got the characters just wright! & so well-written. the double entendre makes me laugh.;)

love Ani. sucks that it all has to end - which, for my own sanity, I'm in denial about.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
love, love, love, love, love this! indescribably perfect!keep it up!
Code name Anrui Yuy chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
gah this is cute, it really isn't fair that they couldn't be together...
fath8252 chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
I adore this! Please continue it soon, I want to read more.
Terreis chapter 1 . 10/25/2007
Ha! Take THAT, Qui-Gon! I finally read one of her stories.

Qui-Gon: I'll be more impressed when you put her on author alert.

*sticks tongue out* No need to be a smart aleck. But consider it done.

Ha-ha! I found the quote! I love that quote. 'If I hold you any closer, I'll be in back of ya!'.

This was really sweet. Bittersweet, in a way. It gave me more insight into Padme, which I really like, and it's given me something to think about regarding her relationship with Anakin. I truly enjoyed reading this, Al. I was actually able to like Anakin for a while. You're an excellent writer and all I can say is that I'm sorry I haven't read your stuff sooner.
elecktrum chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
*Sigh!*

This was funny and sweet and oh, so romantic! You captured the characters so well - Anakin so forthright and Padme so knowing. Just lovely!
Smoltenica chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Dang it, why can't my muses get me to write fics like these? *glares at own muses*

This was a brilliant character piece, with a wonderful setting, wonderful dialogue, descriptions, sprinkled with perfection. Loved it!
Skywindow chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Why'd you complete it? This would make a great story. You should continue it! Pwese (puppy dog eyes) :)
InactiveNotUsed chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Well, this is altogether brighter than my Star Wars scene set in an alley, although many of the same themes are discussed.

And I think that is why it works so very well - the disgusting, lowlife elements are just a breath away. A senator meeting her lover in a dirty alley is a wonderful image - the fact that she is being forced into meeting her *husband* like this when, doubtless, there are other senators meeting simple prostitutes in 500 Republica is a wonderful fliparound and juxtaposition. It really makes the reader consider the nature of what Ani and Padme have been forced into.

The little touches are what make this really good - the sexual tension between Ani and Padme is great, as is the Anakin-typical line of "You underestimate my powers".

A great story, Almyra - and there is the posibility of continuation with the meal afterwards . . . . :)
viennacantabile chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
aww. that was just too adorable. :D