Reviews for The Death of Rook Barkwater
Guest chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
How would Gregory Gloamy even exist in the first place? The Gloamglozer was created by a spell, and all the creatures that the Gloamglozer turned into other gloamglozers are basically just mindless beings that follow his every order. Plus, even if the beings didn't appear to be almost completely mindless and did things other than what the Gloamglozer wanted them to do, what would even drive Gregory to try to be nice. Also, who knows if the creation of the gloamglozers was even in the right time era for this to make sense. The 8th book was 200 years before the 10th book, and we have no idea when the Gloamglozer even started turning other creatures into beings similar to itself. Finally, Rook can't die because of a large portion of The Immortals, but considering he didn't do much, it probably wouldn't matter all that much if he had died. Over all, it's still really good, even if I did just totally bash it to pieces. Don't take this review totally seriously though, because I'm just a little crazy.
duhorcommonsense chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
honestly! THIS IS THE ONLY FIC WITH THE GLOAMGLOZER! that's sad...but this was an interdting twist; but can i point out the gloamglozers were killed by the verginixes; not the other way around...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
rook doesnt die read the Immortals
Obsidian Thunder chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
yeah em good story. sorry to be pedantic(it's just the way i am) but rooks prowlgrin was white, sorry
edgelover chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
i think that you are right about the gloamglozers being deastined to kill any person that has any drop of verginix blood. i hope you keep on writing more than just this 1 chapter

1!
doom-eagle chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
nice oneshot man!

the twist in the last 2 lines was great, i liked it!
Strictly-untalkative chapter 1 . 12/22/2007