Reviews for Addicted
Omg socute~~~~~~~~~~~~
Qatari-Penguin chapter 2 . 1/18/2014
This is pretty fantastic :)
TwinkLoverXO chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Beautiful. I freaking love this I love it I love it I love it! Oh my gosh. This made me so happy. You captured Jimmy so perfectly and how he would react when he's horny. And I love that he was a virgin because he probably would be lmao xD Wonderful, just wonderful.
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
This is fucking amazing. And lumbago I seriously laughed out loud at that. But dude you captured this so perfectly, I love it. _
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Wow that was a hot ending to the story, also sweet at what Chazz REALLY thinks about Jimmy. I hope you do more stories with this pairing, you're rather talented at it :) x
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I had this idea to read a Jimmy x Chazz story and this one really caught my eye with such delicious detail, even the implicated parts!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
Haha, this story was very funny and in-character. xD I loved it!
EvilCannibalPanda chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
This was amazing, I loved it! :D
Glynna chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
haha, What a brilliant story! :) I really loved it, and laughed so hard in places, as well as fanning myself from the heat! :D Thanks so much for writing!

Really - just awesome! I send you cookies. O.O.O.O.O.O.O with random choc chips.
AWHHHH SHEIITTT chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
awh man i was hopen for a sex scene, get me all hot and cut it off AWWWHHH NAWWWWW lol jk damn you should update this
Chemichal chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
This is really good! I know you wrote this in '07, so I'm sorry if this review just bugs you...

I was thinking about how hard it would be to write a good fanfic with this pairing. Keeping such goofballs in character, and being romantic at the same time, I didnt think anyone would have done it well. But I was pleasantly surprised, because you have! I'm very impressed. Really great job with this! :)
CheatingAtMonkeyBall chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
This is awesome. Period.
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
This hasn't been updated for nearly 3 years... aww. Please update soon?
magicmumu chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Any story where I can see and hear the characters in my head is something that I enjoy. I am not sure how I would feel trying to get Chazz in character, but you did a really awesome job. There were spo many phrases I wanted to quote, but I would be pretty much spitting the story back at you, lol. What an awesome story!

BellaWinchester-x chapter 2 . 4/15/2010
Hahaha please update this soon, it's amazingly funny :D:D