Reviews for Crimson Drops
Gala000085 chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Another great chapter!
friendly chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
awesome job.. can't wait for more
sammygirl1963 chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Awesome chapter!

I can't even imagine the terror Deam must have felt when he saw how badly Sam was hurt and then when he started choking on his vomit not even having the strength to roll tohis side to expell it!

I can't wait to see John and DEan get those punks who hurt Sam so badly!
SlumberingMarauder chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
YAY! You updated! Loved the chapter, especially the way that Sam trusted Dean, so cute! _ Can't wait for the next chapter!
bally2cute chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Loved it! It was cool seeing the burden shifting from Sam, who could finally show his pain to his brother, to Dean who passed some off to papa Winchester in the end. I'm a kinda anxious to get the verdict on the damage, but I still can't wait to see what happens next!
kokomocalifornia chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
Have some love! :) Thanks for updating!
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 7 . 12/1/2007
I always love John on the scene with the boys. Can't wait for more.
thedannilion chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
ah i am so folloing... update soon though or might die from waiting! ah!
vonnie836 chapter 6 . 11/25/2007
Wow, awesome story, absolutely love it! You have to update soon because otherwise I might get sick from the anxiety of waiting! Vonnie
EmptySpaces11 chapter 6 . 11/22/2007
I am following.

Really like it.
calcium77 chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
love your story! I've been away for a while, so just found it. Can't wait for more!
Gala000085 chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
This story is brilliant! Please update soon!
Strange Music chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Sorry to hear about your hand! I hope that it will heal well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
keekers15 chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
love it so far and i'll be looking for an update!
PipkinTwo chapter 6 . 11/8/2007
Wow, a really good read, flowed well and moved along with a natural flow. Wll done, can't wait for the next chapter to come! Hope your hand heals well!
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »