Reviews for Crimson Drops
Crystalzap chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
nice :)
Avaerial chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Such a powerful and heart-warming story! Beautifully composed and beautifully written. You have such a way with words!

I loved how you described the Winchester's relationship. From Sammy's rebellious personality to John and Dean's protective and soft-sided one, it was truly a phenomenal read. My only improvement would have been to have included the scene where Dean thwarts the thugs and the scene were Sam was the thwartee. Other then that, you were spot on!

Thank you for composing and sharing with us the story of puke boy and D. Hasselhoff. (:
Underworld's-Reject chapter 9 . 4/23/2011
Nicely done
CeCe Away chapter 9 . 1/4/2011
I really did enjoy this. Especially love seeing the tender side of John.
Ani101 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
i know this has been here a while...and i read it a while ago...but i finally decided to comment...cos i finally had time! basically what i'm saying is this was a realy good story i really liked it and you do a really good job of showing Sam's strength and everything...thank you!

Anna
Sparkiebunny chapter 9 . 10/2/2010
Wow, very in-character and well-written. Great story! :)
twomom chapter 9 . 9/6/2010
What a lovely, heartwarming story! I had to laugh with your description of how their house looked on the inside. Typical men! When I'm away from my two boys and husband for a weekend, my house looks just like that! Then I have to be the drill sergeant! Anyway, loved this story. Loved how you get into Sam's head. Poor thing wants to have some independence but it's always hard on the older ones to let go. Thanks so much!
Cainchan chapter 6 . 3/17/2010
poory sammy-boy :-(. I am really glad that dean found out, that sam is not well and about his wound. Now he can help his sweet little brother :-) and Sam must not deal with all this crap alone.
doyleshuny chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
OH POOR SAMMY! ): I truly think Dean will be more angry that Sammy is hiding this from him then the little white lie about him being late. POOR SAMMY! I SO LOVE SAMMY! I SO LOVE DEAN! This is excellent! Great job!
KayValo87 chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
LOVE IT!

My only regret is that I was unable to see Dean beat the crap out of the guys that hurt Sammy.

All in all thought, it was a good chapter. :)
LvSammy chapter 9 . 8/4/2009
This was great. I loved it. THANks for a wonderful story and a really great read.
carolinesayer chapter 9 . 8/1/2009
yeey sweet story thankyou! xx
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
aaw . I juste love young sam and dean. Good work )
maipigen chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
You bet i enjoyed this. Like I enjoy all your stories;) Please write more soon!

Happy writing

ditte mai
fireborn07 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
He always thought that he and Sam were close – as close as two brothers could be. Hell, he’d carried Sammy from a burning house and ever since he’d felt that watching out for the kid had been the most important thing in his life. More important than their Dad. Hunting. More important than anything.

He wondered at which point Sam had stopped confiding in him. Stopped telling him everything that was going on in his life. He’d thought he was more than just a brother to Sam.

It should be no surprise that this was possibly my favorite moment in the whole story. Oh, big brother Dean... I loved this one. :)
393 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »