Reviews for Crimson Drops
Youngest Ones Rule chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Well, dang. I think young Sam is mistaken that this will be hidden... Can't wait for more!
Shelby02 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
I was excited to see you have started a new story. I am looking forward to the update.
Still Awesome2009 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
great chapter, can't wait for the next
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Oh... Sammy Sammy... haven't you learn not to keep secrets from your big brother Dean? Good intro... I'm hooked...
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
How is he going to hide the evidence? A big, bloody bump on the head would be impossible to hide not to mention the bruises. It will be interesting to see how he manages to do so. Good start on your non-epic. Thanks!
Deanaholic1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
omg..its so good..more plz and soon
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Great start, already pimping the limpness of our Sammy beautifully! Looking forwards to more hurt Sam and for when the Winchester universe implodes when Dean finds out!
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
Then I guess you deserve love!

This is such an awesome start to the story, I almost squealed in delight when I read your summary in my inbox. Also, love the name.

Crimson Drops. I really like that.

Cant wait for your second chapter!

Amazing work so far!

Funky.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
great part!
TraSan chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Puncture wounds are nothing to mess with. I guess they knocked the sense right out of that boy. :(

Poor Sam, hurt, much more so than a nasty bump on the head like I originally thought. And Dean? He's not going to be happy when he finds out Sam hid this from him.

Great start!
lol chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
e!

always love your stories!
tracys dream chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
You can't have enough limpSam, can't wait for more.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Im pretty sure that keeping this quiet from dean is a really really bad idea... stab wound, head wound... yeah pretty sure dean is going to notice... great beginning... looking forward to where your going with this.
NJKJo chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
seems like a really good story. its a very nice start. i like it. cant wait to see what happens next... update soon!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Sam...

Don't you know that Dean will always worry about you. That is why he asked you to be home before dark. Sure your father may get angry that you were injuried in a fight against three thugs, but that will be because he fears losing you.

The guys who hurt you, they better look out for one angry older brother, because no one hurts you and gets away with it.

No matter what you do in life, even if you leave for college and refuse to speak to your brother for two years, Dean will always love you, always be there for you, always trust you.

So when your wound get infected, I hope you tell Dean what happen.
393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »