Reviews for Crimson Drops
Emi-Ly Sway chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
aaw . I juste love young sam and dean. Good work )
maipigen chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
You bet i enjoyed this. Like I enjoy all your stories;) Please write more soon!

Happy writing

ditte mai
fireborn07 chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
He always thought that he and Sam were close – as close as two brothers could be. Hell, he’d carried Sammy from a burning house and ever since he’d felt that watching out for the kid had been the most important thing in his life. More important than their Dad. Hunting. More important than anything.

He wondered at which point Sam had stopped confiding in him. Stopped telling him everything that was going on in his life. He’d thought he was more than just a brother to Sam.

It should be no surprise that this was possibly my favorite moment in the whole story. Oh, big brother Dean... I loved this one. :)
Kikino chapter 9 . 5/25/2008
It wasn't bad. Could have been better. I would have liked to read about the scene with Dean and the thieves and Sam's revenge. It could have been better. Even though he was at age 16, Sam seemed like more of a pansy than usual. Barely any typos, so good job there. I'm glad you got so many reviews. Take care then.

Kikino
j chapter 5 . 4/5/2008
sweet love of Virginia this is good. keep up the good work!
kuhekabir chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
I enjoyed reading your story. Thanks for sharing :)
PaulaXan chapter 9 . 3/29/2008
I just finished re-reading this story. It's one of my favorites. I love it!

PaulaXan
tanpopo no hana chapter 9 . 1/26/2008
I felt like the ending was a little rushed. I guess they could have talked some more. But all in all I really liked this story! Kudos and thanks for writing!
tanpopo no hana chapter 7 . 1/26/2008
Well I'm pretty sure you wouldn't let Sammy die, so I'm not freaked out, but I still feel like biting my nails. And John is so gonna rip both of their heads off...
tanpopo no hana chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
So sorry to hear about your hand. That sounded pretty nasty. Hope you're ok now!
tanpopo no hana chapter 4 . 1/26/2008
I gotta say I'm surprised Sam even held out this long...

Can't wait for Dean to get to him :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
Poor, stupid, stubborn Sam. He needs to be whacked over the head! Or maybe not...
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
Great Sam whumping, I always go for one of those... ;o)

No seriously, this was a great start, very well written and in character! Boy is Dean gonna be pissed when he eventually finds out. Sammy, Sammy... like you could hide anything form Dean. Well, not forever anyway.
Take Mercy chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
Aww, such a nice ending! I'm so sad the story's over!

This was such a great story - the characterizations were very well done, and the story itself was creative and extremely suspenseful.

I truly enjoyed reading this! Thank you for writing it! :)
JenBurch chapter 9 . 1/19/2008
Aw, nice ending :) I loved it, hun, it was great!

Gotta crash out now, but I'll be reading more later :)
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »