Reviews for Crimson Drops
JenBurch chapter 8 . 1/19/2008
they got off too easily! dean had to hold back or he would've killed them!

gotta find out what happens next:)
JenBurch chapter 7 . 1/19/2008
I'm relieved that Sam's at the hospital at last and that his father is there to help Dean shoulder some of the burden... but, oh boy, I'm getting worried about Sammy here!

Gotta go find out what the doc has to say!
JenBurch chapter 6 . 1/19/2008
What is it with the kid? You gotta tell Dean when this happens, and if Dean's that worried he wants to tell their father, Sam needs to grow up and take it! ARUGH!
JenBurch chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
Poor Dean! Poor Sam! ARGH! Must read!
JenBurch chapter 4 . 1/19/2008
YAY! Finally Dean can help Sam and make him all better!

Cant chat, gotta read :)
JenBurch chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Geez, I've put my body through some hell for my sport over the years, but this? This is nuts! Poor Sammy, he should have taken the chance and ditched!

Tummy still churning :(
JenBurch chapter 2 . 1/19/2008
Oy, I was about ready to heave myself! You sure can write pain and nausea and stuff! Ick!

Great story though, and I really hope Sam's gonna be okay. Is he gonna call Dean soon? I hope so coz I dont know how much more he can take...

...or how much more I can take! lol
JenBurch chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I told you I'd read up on the rest of your stuff! First chapter and I'm hooked! I could see Sam doing something like that, not wanting to disappoint Dean... and oh boy! You had my stomach churning when he was tending to his injuries - especially the knife wound. yick! Good thing I never went into medicine :)

Loving this story, on to read the next chapter :)
Gala000085 chapter 9 . 1/13/2008
I can't believe I missed the ending to this story! It was brilliant!
TaitinTheSylph chapter 9 . 1/7/2008
I loved it, so emotional and nail bitting, but the ending was priceless, great story congrants
TraSan chapter 9 . 12/27/2007
Nice wrap up!

I thoroughly enjoyed this romp.
snsw25kr14 chapter 9 . 12/26/2007
good story! I enjoyed it!
snsw25kr14 chapter 8 . 12/25/2007
Great chappie!
melonz chapter 9 . 12/24/2007
hey i relli loved it! i thought ur A/N was funni as! ur rite google probley is a poor substitute for medical training.. but its google, it is da best poor substitute for medical training!
snsw25kr14 chapter 7 . 12/23/2007
Wonderful chapter, i apoligize for not reviewing sooner!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »