Reviews for How Much I Love You
RPGPersona chapter 25 . 7/12
That was a wild ride. I didn't get to see all the ups and down since I was so late to the party, but it must have been an interesting experience, having a story go on for so long.

I am glad that Raven was able to heal Robin. Starfire looked so sad. Raven even went the extra mile to protect his mind from a relapse.

Gyline found a new home with a nice group of people. She seems to be much happier for it.

It took until after ethers thing was smoothed over, but Raven and Beast Boy finally got some time together. There was a little tension from the whirlwind of events, but they settled back together nicely. I wonder if Beast Boy ever told Raven about the seduction incident that had him running from Raven's room.

Thanks for writing this story, I enjoyed reading it.
RPGPersona chapter 24 . 7/12
I see Slade fell into the the common villain trap of gloating and monologing. Hislan was truly horrible. Using Raven like that. Good thing she is back to normal.

Kid Flash to save the mayor. time to kick Slade butt.

Well, Kage took the bait hook, line and sinker. Cyborg's knowledge from previous fight combined with Aqualad's support proved to much for Kage, leading to his defeat.

Beast Boy can't help but rub in how much certain parts of Slade's plan sucked. Slade versus Beast, let's go. That was a tough fight, but the Beast's animal instincts and senses let him win the day.

I see Slade's last resort is the sore loser method of blowing everything up. That was a noble thing Kid Flash did. Now the name of the last chapter makes sense.

Hopefully Raven and Beast Boy can get a chance to talk now.

Also, sorry if some of my reviews got short and boring when things got tense and suspenseful. Drama, suspense and other chilling events like that always get me worked up and tense, so I tend to barrel through them if possible to relive my tension.
RPGPersona chapter 23 . 7/12
I see that Cyborg had the same idea I did. Beast Boy is back, and so is Raven's memory. Let's hope the Titans are ready for this fight.
RPGPersona chapter 22 . 7/12
So the true culprit was a girl called Gyline. Hopefully with this, Raven will remember everything.

Time for a counter attack.
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 7/12
I would have thought Slade would have ever finished he job, or restrained the defeated Titans. At the very least check their vitals to see if they are dead or not. His lose is the Titan's gain.

Robin is comatose. Cyborg and Starfire think Beast Boy is dead. Time for reinforcements. Jericho, Aqualad, and Kid Flash. Jericho in particular could be very helpful in he possesses Kage. He might also be able to help Raven if he possesses her.

Out of curiosity, is the Royal Order of BbxRae Knights still active?
RPGPersona chapter 20 . 7/12
Well, Beast Boy is making progress. The defensive pathways were interesting. Beast Boy got to learn a bit more about Rven through them. When his animal DNA the reason he was able to endure?

Beast Boy found a Raven, but what Raven is this?
RPGPersona chapter 19 . 7/12
Alright, time to storm Raven's mind to find out what Slade did. The immediate effect of Slade's trick is that Raven's emotions are cut off from her, including knowledge. That explains why she doesn't remember her real past. Knowledge is trapped to a small portion of Raven's mind, so it is up to Beast Boy to explore.
RPGPersona chapter 18 . 7/12
That's as a close on. Beast Boy couldn't brin himself to hurt Raven even as she was beating him to death. Slade made a big blunder by having Raven fight Beast Boy. In the end her feelings shined through the darkness of Slade's mind control. Hopefully Beast Boy's plan is a good one.
RPGPersona chapter 17 . 7/12
I see, so Slade used the robots to tire out the Titans, before finishing them off. Robin, Cyborg, and Starfire are all down. Raven says Beast Boy is finished as well, but we haven't seen their battle, so I will be hopeful.
RPGPersona chapter 16 . 7/12
Here we go. I hope things are going to work out well. Things are so tense, I don't even know what to write in my reviews.
RPGPersona chapter 15 . 7/12
Well, there it is. Raven thinks Slade is her Master.

Considering how distraught Beast Boy was, I am surprised he was able to figure out what was going on.

Things are getting bad.
RPGPersona chapter 14 . 7/12
Oh dear. So Slade gave Raven a false identity now. I guess with no memories of the Titans, getting her to come with him is easier. I am confused about what he is planning at this point.

Poor Beast Boy, he must feel devasted at the moment. I can only imagine the pain he must be feeling.
RPGPersona chapter 13 . 7/12
Oh dear, it appear that whatever Slade did to Raven is getting worse. Now Raven's inner emotions are randomly taking control. We learned one thing, Beast Boy isn't ready to make love to Raven yet. I can only imagine how the real Raven is going to react if she ever finds put about this.
RPGPersona chapter 12 . 7/12
I had a feeling the interlude would focus on the other Titans. I see Cyborg is ready to go full teasing mode. I wonder if he realizes the danger of teasing the boyfriend of a half-demon.
RPGPersona chapter 11 . 7/12
So the romantic diner it is. Cliche, but that isn't always a bad thing. The diner itself seemed to do well, though Raven could tell Beast Boy was nervous about something.

Beast Boy even setup music for dancing. Looks like Raven had a great fall, good thing Beast Boy was there to break it. Raven seems quite contents to lay ontop of Beast Boy. A kiss from Raven gave Beast Boy the courage to confess his feelings, which Raven returned, much to the delight of the both of them.