Reviews for How Much I Love You
Sparrow chapter 25 . 5/23
I'm not tying to be rude but why the hell would you kill kid flash mow I'm going to be depressed for weeks I mean poor jinx her one love that had turned her into a hero died...I mean that's just not cool man...NOT COOL...but I did like the story overall but just not the ending,please continue making bb/Rae story's...no hard feelings...
Oh Rae! You deserve it!

~JKY, your anonymous obsessor
JKY chapter 7 . 5/10
Love ya story dude!
YEAH!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/10
;)
Hope you feel better Rae-Rae!
BBRAE 3
Koko chapter 25 . 4/19
Awesome,great write more. loved it.
Kagome chapter 25 . 3/15
I love the ending I love the story I so will follow ur other wrking too thx for all ur notes during the story u gave it was so personal I felt as though I was speaking with u side by side It was amazing I've never had such an experience in reading fanfiction before & for that I trurely thank you ps I dable in writing myself a bit and if this wouldn't be to creppy for u as I don't want to soud stalkish would you like to chat sometime fell free to say no I'll understand but if u would my email is again with lv ur biggest fan Kagome:) pps the only thing I didn't like was bb & rae not going to the next lvel lol but that's just personal on my side:)
Kagome chapter 24 . 3/15
the death scene was amazing so sad though I hv issues with sadness in stories but I can see why u did it it defentily wrks so I applude you for that. as useal I have to let my sister on & darn it right before I reach the last chapter oh well guess I hv to save something for tomorrow. ps even though it doesn't relate to the titans I'm a huge fan of anime hv been 4 like ever so thx 4 the recommendation I'll defentily check it out & if its as good as u say it is I hope you do write a fanfiction about it as I so enjoy your work so I defentily won't mind reading more thx for everything & I really admire hw dedicated to ur readers you are srry I just had to say that see u soon lv ur biggest fan Kagome:)
hellokagomeagain chapter 22 . 3/14
happy to hear u've gotten so accomplished as a writer I know u've moved on from this story but thx 4 updating anyway:) even though you moved on I hope u know even your earlier works will always be a part of you for the good or the bad.:)
Kagome chapter 21 . 3/13
well made it further this time I'll be starting chapter 22 tomoorow as useal I hv to let my sis on but thx 1nce again 4 the enjoyable read it kept me on the edge of my seat just drooling for more srry hop that doesn't sound to creepy but I just love hw good ur story is its the first truly in depth fan fiction I've ever read & I've got to say despite hw long it is it was defentily worth the read can't wait 4 the ending:)
Luna2.0 chapter 24 . 3/11
What happened why did beast boy start to cry
Kagome chapter 17 . 3/11
got trough 18 now i'm speechless and the only thing I can think of to say is wow hv to let my sis on agin there are drawbacks to hving siblings and only 1 pc lol but thx 4 making something enjoyable 4 me to do on here when I do hv time 4 that ur awesome:)
Kagome chapter 11 . 3/11
love ur story I just got 2 part 12 but I hv to lt my sister on the computer nw but thx for the enjoyable read so far I cant wait to see where this story goes later:)
Luna2.0 chapter 23 . 3/11
The city well be glad that raven stoped slade
Luna2.0 chapter 22 . 3/10
Does the little girl look like tera