Reviews for How Much I Love You
Robin chapter 11 . 8/11
I didnt think it was too short this is a great story
Sam chapter 5 . 8/10
This is the best chapter and I love how this is turning out can't wait to see what happens!
I thought Raven hated her b day
Pretty good but do you know the fanfic story of bb and raven kissing on the roof the tower
Vinod Veloo chapter 25 . 7/8
Dude I've just read your story and i would just like to thank you because it has provided me with so much happiness. i kind of wish that you keep continuing, it was a roller coaster of emotions and i one day inspire to write something as marvelous as this. thank you doing this as its one of the best things i have ever read.
Lady Grey chapter 16 . 7/4
awww why you are so evil
Lady Grey chapter 14 . 7/4
...you are so cruel
Lady Grey chapter 1 . 7/4
i like it, but there are a lot of spelling and grammar errors
Grace chapter 14 . 6/26
NICE! I love it!
Grace chapter 13 . 6/26
I am sorry. But I did't like this chapter. Can you try not to have Raven go ballistic? But I am sure that you will make it better in the next chapter?
Grace chapter 11 . 6/26
How do you think of the wonderful stuff?
Grace chapter 9 . 6/26
I love how you love Raven just like me. And I like BB and Raven. You are the best times 100!
Grace chapter 4 . 6/26
you are a amasing wrighter
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/5
I loved the entire story. It was very well written and nicely portrayed the character's personalities. It was funny in some areas and serious in others. This was written expertly. Plenty of action. It kept me hooked till the end. There was just enogh of everything. Thank you, for writing this story. I hope you will write more wonderful stories like this.
Sparrow chapter 25 . 5/23
I'm not tying to be rude but why the hell would you kill kid flash mow I'm going to be depressed for weeks I mean poor jinx her one love that had turned her into a hero died...I mean that's just not cool man...NOT COOL...but I did like the story overall but just not the ending,please continue making bb/Rae story's...no hard feelings...