Reviews for A Brief Summary of Betrayal
vtam chapter 3 . 12/18/2010
Damn, that was impressive. I love the intensity and darkness of this story.
Final Call chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
I came to this story having read your Glee fic 'A Campaign of Shock and Awe'. I have been mesmerized by both. You have some of the most original ideas for fan fiction that I've seen. I also love the melancholy of your stories. These characters are ones that have stuck in my mind and I wanted to thank you and although I don't expect to to finish this fic I look forward to more of your writing soon.
Oralfxatn chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was a fantastic read. Dark, deep, and amazingly intimate. I was totally immersed in your world, and was completely reluctant to leave it. I hope you continue, because it really is a wonder.
Daryl chapter 3 . 10/7/2009
good job. update soon
Cassienova chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Awesome story please update again soon. :)
meetwickedfaith chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
this is one f*cked up idea...but i like it! very dark and grand. i don't know how long they can keep this charade up for though. disaster looms surely? hope there will be more.
Dr. g chapter 3 . 6/1/2009
very dark. but it hits at the core of the struggle of good versus evil that we all inherintly have in us and struggle with all our lives. it plays out with these stories to help bring to the surface what we face inside. Very insightful. i can't wait to see where you go with this.
DandelionKing chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Makes me curious as to where this is going... :D
CustomHeroine chapter 3 . 5/31/2009
Great ending to this chapter. Good job, yet again.
KinoAG chapter 2 . 5/29/2009
Unique, and a little chilling. I'll keep reading. :)
CustomHeroine chapter 2 . 5/28/2009
Wow, thanks so much for updating. The first chapter is definitely considered to be my favorite story. I was a little worried when I saw that you'd updated. Just because I've seen it happen before when chapter 2 isn't nearly as good as the first. But I think you've kept up the standard. Thanks for updating and I hope to see more!
Daryl chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
really great story.
krisana22 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
This one shot was really really good. I wish that it could be continued into more chapters, but it's actually one that i could stand it just being like this. It was very well wrote and i really liked it.
Rei Firestar chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
An excellent story and very well written. Well done )
CustomHeroine chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Brilliant. Great writing technique. I look forward to reading more from you.