Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
Sexyluv07 chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
I'm so glad ur back. I really times 10 hope that u update soon. PMS
arh1986 chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Wow it has been way to long. Once again you did an awesome job. I hope you will post more very very soon. I cannot wait to read more. PLEASE POST SOON!
Cyberbaby chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
i don't like that doctor, just got under my skin, and you are so right about tall doctors. what is with that? its like a requirement. my family was at a hospital where my mom was to get surgery and we spent our time searching for short doctors yea found maybe one or two in the four hours we were there, lol
Ronja chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
You know, I'd appreciate whatever ending you have planned and just like someone had said before me I'll probably find it amazing-

Aw, fuck it! DON'T LET HER DIE! PLEASE! She can't die, that would be the worst ending ever! (note that I didn't say the crappiest, but still) I want a happy ending! *sobs*
slickchick84 chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
First off, Yay! You updated. And on my birthday no less!

I'm doing a little happy dance if you were wondering:)

Secondly, I think my heart is bleeding.

You always manage such a devastatingly great last paragraph. I mean yes, it made me once again feel like bawling my eyes out, but it was beautiful. I mean the whole: "that holds forever promises in the form of a girl that may not last until forever." That was so sadly beautiful.

I enjoyed how happy this chapter started, how coupley they are and how Ashley made an effort to bond with Blue Eyes. Of course her later worry regarding Spencer and then the visit to the docter was just even more heartbreaking in contrast.

So well done on this chapter, it was worth the wait as always. Now I'm curious about this appointment that the doctor made to coincide with Spencer's. I mean I get the feeling she's really sick and if I were a betting woman I'd say she's not going to make it, but I'm also sometimes a blind optimist. So I'm hoping there is some revolutionary treatment available that she's just not keen on trying. Maybe that's why he wants Ash there? To help convince her?

Ugh. I'm reaching for straws here. It mights simply be that she's busy dying and he wants to make sure she has someone to support her.

I don't know, either way this story is awe inspiring. Ashley's inner thoughts are always hilarious, even when they make me sad. Spencer is sweet and foolishly strong and I can't help but admire her. Basically, you've written the best Spashley out there! It's the perfect mix of bittersweet. You're a great writer and this is a great story, so thanks for sharing it with us.

Please update soon, yeah?
barktree chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Oh, you're the sadistic one, Blinkmaster! I don't know what else to say, I hope Spencer doesn't die, but I now I'll find anything you write brilliant.
degrassi1son chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Its good to see ashley hanging with blue eyes I was startin to think she didn't like him as much as she use to...

...I hope spencer doesn't get mad at ashley for going to see her doctor
thefrick chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Just wanted to say thanks for actually making a pretty crappy day end a whole lot better. Your writing style (and of course the killer story) always makes me laugh. Thanks again!
xxMaNdYxx chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
great update, PMS!
ThereAndBack chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
i luv it! im glad you updated! that's a terrible position for ashley to be in, but it's so realistic.
2bz2breading chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
Ashley is already thinking the worse. Just be there, live in the moment because when it's gone, it's gone. Spencer seems to know what she wants and I'm glad she's living her life on her terms. This is a great story, regardless of the infrequent post.
arieskies chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
HOLY MOLY! I am like beside myself excited that you are back. I was totally thinking of this story a few weeks ago too and was wondering if you would ever continue it. Well regardless I am just so excited u are back and I loved this chapter just like all 32 before it. Ashley is just so adorable I don't even know, i just want to pinch her cheeks. I hope that she does talk to Spencer and that she can eventually help her. The part where you talked about the doctor having hundred's of other patients really stung. Being absorbed in Spencer's condition doesn't really make you think of this as a sickness as a whole, for a lot of other people, so that kinda made me think outside of the story. Anyway I loved it, and I just cant wait for more.
Kestrial chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
I'm so glad you're back! I've missed this story so much, you have no idea. Things are looking pretty dire for Spence but I'm enjoying every moment of happiness between the girls that I can get. I hope they can make whatever time they have together work. A miracle cure would be alright, too. ;)

Thanks!
Copacetic chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
Dang what a way to bring this back to the forefront of my mind. I am like bawling right now man, that was just so emotional and beautiful. If there was any doubt of Ashley's love for Spencer it is completely dashed. I really hope Ashley can get through to Spence and I REALLY hope you update soon lol. Thank for the tears they are a welcome experience today.
breanna-pwns chapter 32 . 4/29/2008
OH MY GOSH

please keep updating.

i dont know what i would do without this story.

i was following it for a long time and it all of a sudden stopped.

please keep updating!

this is probably my favorite fan fiction ever.
923 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »