Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
Fool's Game chapter 33 . 5/17/2008
So, I am beyond elated that this was update, so I just don't know what to say, but thank you. Thank you so much. Now that that's out of the way, this chapter was amazing. So, really, thank you for that as well. I don't even know where to start. I just missed your sense of humor and your characters and this amazingly heartwrenching story. Missed it. So, please, update again soon.
flippant chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
the update is so worth the wait! So heartwrenching..

Can't wait for another update, I dont want spencer to die!
Xaris chapter 33 . 5/15/2008
Blinkmaster is back!

I know I just had to be paitent. And this chapter, so worth the wait. It felt so real and it pulled at the heartstrings, and it was nicely juxtaposed from the beginning to the end. Now, you really need to update soon so I can figure out why Ashley is getting an appointment too, because I can think of a few reasons but none of them look good for Spencer.
km chapter 33 . 5/15/2008
i love this. love love love love love.

:) :) :)

your writing is best/most hilarious ever. so much fun to read.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
...To keep me all day reading your whole story means that your story really does not let you stop reading...Im going to try to sleep now that im done...o.o
Sexyluv07 chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
I'm so glad ur back. I really times 10 hope that u update soon. PMS
arh1986 chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Wow it has been way to long. Once again you did an awesome job. I hope you will post more very very soon. I cannot wait to read more. PLEASE POST SOON!
Cyberbaby chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
i don't like that doctor, just got under my skin, and you are so right about tall doctors. what is with that? its like a requirement. my family was at a hospital where my mom was to get surgery and we spent our time searching for short doctors yea found maybe one or two in the four hours we were there, lol
Ronja chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
You know, I'd appreciate whatever ending you have planned and just like someone had said before me I'll probably find it amazing-

Aw, fuck it! DON'T LET HER DIE! PLEASE! She can't die, that would be the worst ending ever! (note that I didn't say the crappiest, but still) I want a happy ending! *sobs*
slickchick84 chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
First off, Yay! You updated. And on my birthday no less!

I'm doing a little happy dance if you were wondering:)

Secondly, I think my heart is bleeding.

You always manage such a devastatingly great last paragraph. I mean yes, it made me once again feel like bawling my eyes out, but it was beautiful. I mean the whole: "that holds forever promises in the form of a girl that may not last until forever." That was so sadly beautiful.

I enjoyed how happy this chapter started, how coupley they are and how Ashley made an effort to bond with Blue Eyes. Of course her later worry regarding Spencer and then the visit to the docter was just even more heartbreaking in contrast.

So well done on this chapter, it was worth the wait as always. Now I'm curious about this appointment that the doctor made to coincide with Spencer's. I mean I get the feeling she's really sick and if I were a betting woman I'd say she's not going to make it, but I'm also sometimes a blind optimist. So I'm hoping there is some revolutionary treatment available that she's just not keen on trying. Maybe that's why he wants Ash there? To help convince her?

Ugh. I'm reaching for straws here. It mights simply be that she's busy dying and he wants to make sure she has someone to support her.

I don't know, either way this story is awe inspiring. Ashley's inner thoughts are always hilarious, even when they make me sad. Spencer is sweet and foolishly strong and I can't help but admire her. Basically, you've written the best Spashley out there! It's the perfect mix of bittersweet. You're a great writer and this is a great story, so thanks for sharing it with us.

Please update soon, yeah?
barktree chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Oh, you're the sadistic one, Blinkmaster! I don't know what else to say, I hope Spencer doesn't die, but I now I'll find anything you write brilliant.
degrassi1son chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Its good to see ashley hanging with blue eyes I was startin to think she didn't like him as much as she use to...

...I hope spencer doesn't get mad at ashley for going to see her doctor
thefrick chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Just wanted to say thanks for actually making a pretty crappy day end a whole lot better. Your writing style (and of course the killer story) always makes me laugh. Thanks again!
xxMaNdYxx chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
great update, PMS!
ThereAndBack chapter 33 . 5/13/2008
i luv it! im glad you updated! that's a terrible position for ashley to be in, but it's so realistic.
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »