Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
ice-9 chapter 34 . 5/28/2008
I really liked that song Ashley wrote for Spencer, and the entire lung transplant thing was terribly romantic-sounding. Ashley's perspective is very entertaining. I look forward to reading the rest.
JivingwithRylei chapter 34 . 5/28/2008
is it wrong that i would love little blue eyes to call ash mama...urg i'm thinking to far ahead aren't i? dang lol pms
km chapter 34 . 5/28/2008
loved it. awesome update, this story always scares me though.

i just want them to be okay!
2bz2breading chapter 34 . 5/28/2008
Every time I receive an update notification I become giddy. This story is just...wow. Every chapter pulls me in deeper and deeper and I never really know where you're going to take us readers. Yet, I enjoy the ride each and every time. PMS!
Kyla chapter 33 . 5/24/2008
I still love you and this story. Update?
aj222 chapter 33 . 5/20/2008
Ok so i only found this story last week and have been reading it since then, never mind that i should be working, but i got addicted, you are an amazing writer this is a fantastic story, full of all emotions, i love it. hope to see an update soon!
Fool's Game chapter 33 . 5/17/2008
So, I am beyond elated that this was update, so I just don't know what to say, but thank you. Thank you so much. Now that that's out of the way, this chapter was amazing. So, really, thank you for that as well. I don't even know where to start. I just missed your sense of humor and your characters and this amazingly heartwrenching story. Missed it. So, please, update again soon.
flippant chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
the update is so worth the wait! So heartwrenching..

Can't wait for another update, I dont want spencer to die!
Xaris chapter 33 . 5/15/2008
Blinkmaster is back!

I know I just had to be paitent. And this chapter, so worth the wait. It felt so real and it pulled at the heartstrings, and it was nicely juxtaposed from the beginning to the end. Now, you really need to update soon so I can figure out why Ashley is getting an appointment too, because I can think of a few reasons but none of them look good for Spencer.
km chapter 33 . 5/15/2008
i love this. love love love love love.

:) :) :)

your writing is best/most hilarious ever. so much fun to read.
Amanda chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
...To keep me all day reading your whole story means that your story really does not let you stop reading...Im going to try to sleep now that im done...o.o
Sexyluv07 chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
I'm so glad ur back. I really times 10 hope that u update soon. PMS
arh1986 chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
Wow it has been way to long. Once again you did an awesome job. I hope you will post more very very soon. I cannot wait to read more. PLEASE POST SOON!
JivingwithRylei chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
i don't like that doctor, just got under my skin, and you are so right about tall doctors. what is with that? its like a requirement. my family was at a hospital where my mom was to get surgery and we spent our time searching for short doctors yea found maybe one or two in the four hours we were there, lol
Ronja chapter 33 . 5/14/2008
You know, I'd appreciate whatever ending you have planned and just like someone had said before me I'll probably find it amazing-

Aw, fuck it! DON'T LET HER DIE! PLEASE! She can't die, that would be the worst ending ever! (note that I didn't say the crappiest, but still) I want a happy ending! *sobs*
934 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »