Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
Xdarkphoenix chapter 34 . 1/29/2013
I was willing to accept this as the ending, obviously Ash is a match and they live happily ever after. But what about Hank hmmm?

Sooooo whose up for forming an alliance and finding this evil mastermind known as blink master? Oh blinky, you feel that? That sudden shift in the air, the hair raising on your arms, the goosebumps, it's so on. I'm nothing if not stubborn, the search is on, there will be an ending D:!
obsessedwithmsagron chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
A True Masterpiece, that's what this story is for me. Undoubtedly one of the the best Spashley Fanfic i've ever read. This story make me smile,cry and a takes me on a roller coaster of emotions i cannot explain. The way we feel connected to Ashley in the story shows how great of a story this is.I've probably read this story about 6 times and yet i can't get enough of it. I know you're still out there and it would make us loyal fans so very happy if you could just update this story. But even if you choose not to, i still want to thank you for writing and publishing this masterpiece.
Your Fan.
Sgarc12 chapter 34 . 9/26/2012
Please update :)
Dav7788 chapter 34 . 9/23/2012
It's been a very long time since something has made me feel so much all at once. This is such an amazing story and it is very well written. I really wish you would update and finish this story because a story this amazing deserves and ending.
Vivicarious chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is so heartbreaking. I've read this story so many times, and I just... Don't know what to say about it. It makes me feel so many things and just... please, please update.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/7/2012
this one chapter always gets to me
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I don't think I can ever get tired of this story. This is about my 7th time reading it and I still get excited about the same parts and wonder about the same things if only with different perspective than I did years before. Yes, it's been years since this was written, but I confess this one has a special place in my heart that will remain :) I'm not even sure if BlinkMaster is still out there or what have you, but if you are, I must yet again thank you for writing Watching Me, Watching You incomplete as it may be, but definitely remarkable nonetheless.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 34 . 7/17/2012
Lung transplant is a high risk procedure both for the patient and donor. If Ashley matches and pursues to give her part, she might be able to sing normally anymore. I'll wait for you to finish. Thanks.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
Yeah, Ashley stop calling Spencer 'doc' it's unsettling. I'm glad that they're together now.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
And I feel her slump slightly in my arms, but I don't know what she wanted. I never know the right response. I never have.

Ashley tirade of thoughts might be childish and insane but musing such as this are heartbreaking. Loved it.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
So how was the mocha, Ash? :D

He's like that annoying rock you can't find in your shoe, but you know it's there. Like that. - so true.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
That last bit was superb. Finally they're going somewhere.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
"I'll take the world then."

"It owes me." Does it ever owe me.

"Oh? And why is that?"

"It won't let me have you."

Very nice.

At times, Ashley thoughts can be confusing. Not confusing as I don't understand what she's onto but confusing in the sense that sometimes it's difficult to know who's already talking.

I don't like Ashley calling Spencer Doc for some reason... But I still like that Ashley is realizing what's really happening instead of calling Spencer names. Downside now is that Spencer is doing the indifferent phase.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Oh that's why I haven't heard from Mrs. Carlin lol
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Dr. Carlin is pregnant? :/ Aiden you're a tool!

Thanks again for this story. It's fun being in Ashley's head though being Ashley herself...that's not so fun.
925 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »