Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
obsessedwithmsagron chapter 27 . 7/1/2013
As i sit here re-reading this story, i've lost counts on how many times i've read it, it still brings the emotions that i felt when i read it for the first time.I may ramble on & on but i will never be able to truly express how i feel about this story. Its a story that hits home somehow. Its like a safe haven for me. Something that i turn to when life gets shitty. Because however unrealistic it may seem, i wish to find the kind of love that you have portrayed, i wish to have an epic love story like this. You are an amazing author and your words are flawless. Ashley's inner monolgues are something that somehow i can relate to. I just wanna thank you for writing this story because if you didn't, the readers would have missed out on a masterpiece. You might not update this story ever, but always remember that there are so many people who cherish your story & wait for an update. I know i am
obsessedwithmsagron chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
I'm re-reading this story from the beginning and i still don't have words to describe how wonderful this story is or how much i love it. As i re-read the story, i began marking my favourite chapters and seriously i just couldn't decide since the whole story has a place somewhere deep inside my heart. The main reason that the story is a masterpiece is because of your portrayal of Ashley Davies and her creazy yet heart wrenching Point of View. Its funny how she threatens to cut things, how she thinks that spencer has possession of her vital organs and its heart touching how much she loves hilarious how much she hates people who think that Spaiden are a good mostly its the way Ashley will do anything to make Spencer smile and happy that touches my heart. This is a one of a kind fic and you can't find another ' Watching Me Watching You '.Its a must read for every one and just the way that Ashley is addicted to Spencer, we are addicted to this masterpiece. You may never update this fic but it doesn't make us wish you did.
Till next time,
Your fan...
TheHybrid02 chapter 29 . 3/23/2013
So good! it's like candy i cant stop eating it.
tiebandit chapter 34 . 3/11/2013
I've been reading this story from the very beginning, over the past five years. And I've reread it countless times since then and it still remains my favorite ff story of all time. I absolutely love every single aspect of it, and I can't even describe how amazing it was to read it. Even though it seems like a lifetime ago, I really hope that you can eventually come back to finish it. Even it it's a decade from now, I guarantee that you have dedicated readers that will be hanging onto every word as you finish the most epic love story they've ever read.
Dominomino chapter 34 . 2/8/2013
well it's been almost 4 years but i'm still waiting for an update. lol
oOYuuOo chapter 34 . 2/6/2013
I really enjoyed reading every bit of this story. Even though I'm not that kinda into 'one point of view' when it comes to stories but really.. you really did an awesome job writing this!

I kinda relate with Ashley in this story so I was really feeling her feelings here strongly.. kinda. :))

So please continue this story if you have time. Pretty pleeease :3
Xdarkphoenix chapter 34 . 1/29/2013
I was willing to accept this as the ending, obviously Ash is a match and they live happily ever after. But what about Hank hmmm?

Sooooo whose up for forming an alliance and finding this evil mastermind known as blink master? Oh blinky, you feel that? That sudden shift in the air, the hair raising on your arms, the goosebumps, it's so on. I'm nothing if not stubborn, the search is on, there will be an ending D:!
obsessedwithmsagron chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
A True Masterpiece, that's what this story is for me. Undoubtedly one of the the best Spashley Fanfic i've ever read. This story make me smile,cry and a takes me on a roller coaster of emotions i cannot explain. The way we feel connected to Ashley in the story shows how great of a story this is.I've probably read this story about 6 times and yet i can't get enough of it. I know you're still out there and it would make us loyal fans so very happy if you could just update this story. But even if you choose not to, i still want to thank you for writing and publishing this masterpiece.
Your Fan.
Sgarc12 chapter 34 . 9/26/2012
Please update :)
Dav7788 chapter 34 . 9/23/2012
It's been a very long time since something has made me feel so much all at once. This is such an amazing story and it is very well written. I really wish you would update and finish this story because a story this amazing deserves and ending.
Vivicarious chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
This is so heartbreaking. I've read this story so many times, and I just... Don't know what to say about it. It makes me feel so many things and just... please, please update.
Guest chapter 32 . 8/7/2012
this one chapter always gets to me
Guest chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I don't think I can ever get tired of this story. This is about my 7th time reading it and I still get excited about the same parts and wonder about the same things if only with different perspective than I did years before. Yes, it's been years since this was written, but I confess this one has a special place in my heart that will remain :) I'm not even sure if BlinkMaster is still out there or what have you, but if you are, I must yet again thank you for writing Watching Me, Watching You incomplete as it may be, but definitely remarkable nonetheless.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 34 . 7/17/2012
Lung transplant is a high risk procedure both for the patient and donor. If Ashley matches and pursues to give her part, she might be able to sing normally anymore. I'll wait for you to finish. Thanks.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 28 . 7/17/2012
Yeah, Ashley stop calling Spencer 'doc' it's unsettling. I'm glad that they're together now.
931 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »