Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
"...and she's leading like she always is, and I'm letting her like I'm scared I always will."

Too late, Davies. Too late.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This is definitely not the typical shrink sessions but I guess Spashley had a (indirect) connection in hs that made Dr. Carlin act this way. I'm still loving how Ashley would turn every sentence into an argument.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
It seems Ms. Davies has met her match. I'm guessing Dr. Carlin has a thing for Ashley back in hs but never got anywhere so she's stuck with the prick.
Artline chapter 34 . 7/3/2012
Please update, I'm dying here.
S chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Please don't give up on this story. It needs an ending. You should try to get this published if you finish. It really is the best thing I've read in my life. Don't leave us hanging!
waterproof88 chapter 34 . 6/17/2012
This is an Amazing Story. I Loved Ashleys inner monologues and her Way to Finally Love someone.
Dominomino chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Hands down, you're such a great writer. I laugh hard on the hank parts. lol
ArizonaRobbins chapter 34 . 4/20/2012
I totally loved the story! please you have to continue it... I spend hours laughing at her thoughts... totally different from what I'm used to reading but it was definitly worth the read.. i really hope you finish it... I'll be waiting...
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 33 . 3/6/2012
Damn it sorry Im using my phone to write a review and I accedently pressed the wrong button. Anyways were was I...

Please you have to complete this fic. I love love love (love x100000000000000) it and that was a mean cut off. I

Mean I need need need to know what happens. I'm desperate. Ive neglected my own fic for two days so I could read this master peice. I love everything about this. It's funny but has a serious plot and you joke but it makes sense and I just love all the characters and their backgrounds and oh my god I could go on forever.

It's cruel to not finish this! I'm going to keep reviewing and telling you to update so pretty pretty please. I need to know what happens to spencer and if Ashley is a match and what's going to happen. Everyone's reaction in this book is amazing. It's so real and ugh... Did I mention I love it.

So this is the most pushy possibly annoying review I ever wrote and for that I apologize but I'm begging!

Love this love you update soon :D
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 34 . 3/6/2012
NO! NO NO HELL F*ckn NO. YOU CAN NOT LEAVE IT LIKE THAT. I DEMAND YOU FINISH THIS! Ok sorry that was pushy but please please please please... (a million pleases more). You have to com
Jessie star chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I've seen the reviews asking you to finish this and they all seem to be in vein which is so frustrating as this is one of the best fics I've ever read. The characters, the story and the general feel are just incredible. It seems a shame to waste such a perfect creation without finishing it. So I'm begging you to please finish this x
Joining the Ranks chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Still no ending? I will be checking back for literally the rest of my life until the day that this complete, but that does not mean I want to wait forever. Look what you have created! This story is a fanfiction phenomena. Not only is it smart, poignant, and heartbreakingly beautiful, but your reviewers seem very much to be of the same wonderful cast. That in and if itself is an anomaly. And though I won't count myself among them I will, without shame, join them and beg you please grace us with an ending.

I've tried in the late hours and recesses of my own mind to think this story to completion, but alas, my crayons are not nearly blue enough and shallow waters will not satisfy my yearning for your masterpiece. So now that your ego has been stroked and your work touted I think it is time you continue until the end.

And dude, I've read this almost as many times as I have Harry Potter. Nuff freaking said.
Spacebound chapter 34 . 11/20/2011
Fourth time. This is the fourth time I read this and the end result? Still the same. Beautifully unfinished! If you, amazing human being, are out there I beg for you to u
aur11 chapter 34 . 7/20/2011
You're really gona make me do this. Huh. ok, so, 882 here.

Well, for starters, it's 3 in the morning where I live..midwest. figures. And i'm really hoping i'm not vainly reviewing to some dead author because really what a waste. Such talent, I know. And b, it's 2011! Hate to seriously buzz kill but you need some serious reality check! I mean like, after so many lost reviews for this story and no update. The world's allegedly ending next year, with the movie and all. What about the love? Spashley ftw...no? We all need it.

I really hope there's still someone on the other end otherwise I'm typing to myself and just about read my eyes out for more hours i'd like to admit.

Oh god, well, as far as the actual story reviewing...well, what can i say? I love it. It's wicked. It's cool. And sometimes 881 and now 882 reminders won't seem to cut it or something because I can't believe this thing's not finished yet. I mean sure take all the time in the world if you must, if you're that cruel, or busy, or maybe miserable for all the world knows. But every time you close your eyes and dare reflect back to the good ol' days where updates came fast and all that hella endorphine ride swept you off your mind feet, think about it. Think about reviving. I think this here deserves at least that much, and I know this is sounding way a little bit too personal but come on. You can't possibly expect less when this, this eye-wrecking thing has literally 'trumped' the marginal subsistence of time and space and reality. This thing freakin' rocks, I'm serious in the most committal but non-creepy way, and that's saying something with all the emotional rollercoaster paved out. It's that good. And just soo tragic, too. You really know how to slam the fist on moments head-on. I find it sincere as it is painful and real.

But now my eyes are seriously killing me and I'm finding it more and more tragic now that I realize 34 chapters aren't up to par with a hopefully happy Spashely ending. So, please? Update please? I'm almost dying with Ashely here on edge.
blinkfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Reading this for the 3rd time! Hope you'll finish this amazing fic one day. Please?
925 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »