Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
And I feel her slump slightly in my arms, but I don't know what she wanted. I never know the right response. I never have.

Ashley tirade of thoughts might be childish and insane but musing such as this are heartbreaking. Loved it.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
So how was the mocha, Ash? :D

He's like that annoying rock you can't find in your shoe, but you know it's there. Like that. - so true.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
That last bit was superb. Finally they're going somewhere.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 15 . 7/17/2012
"I'll take the world then."

"It owes me." Does it ever owe me.

"Oh? And why is that?"

"It won't let me have you."

Very nice.

At times, Ashley thoughts can be confusing. Not confusing as I don't understand what she's onto but confusing in the sense that sometimes it's difficult to know who's already talking.

I don't like Ashley calling Spencer Doc for some reason... But I still like that Ashley is realizing what's really happening instead of calling Spencer names. Downside now is that Spencer is doing the indifferent phase.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
Oh that's why I haven't heard from Mrs. Carlin lol
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
Dr. Carlin is pregnant? :/ Aiden you're a tool!

Thanks again for this story. It's fun being in Ashley's head though being Ashley herself...that's not so fun.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
"...and she's leading like she always is, and I'm letting her like I'm scared I always will."

Too late, Davies. Too late.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
This is definitely not the typical shrink sessions but I guess Spashley had a (indirect) connection in hs that made Dr. Carlin act this way. I'm still loving how Ashley would turn every sentence into an argument.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
It seems Ms. Davies has met her match. I'm guessing Dr. Carlin has a thing for Ashley back in hs but never got anywhere so she's stuck with the prick.
Artline chapter 34 . 7/3/2012
Please update, I'm dying here.
S chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Please don't give up on this story. It needs an ending. You should try to get this published if you finish. It really is the best thing I've read in my life. Don't leave us hanging!
waterproof88 chapter 34 . 6/17/2012
This is an Amazing Story. I Loved Ashleys inner monologues and her Way to Finally Love someone.
Dominomino chapter 12 . 5/3/2012
Hands down, you're such a great writer. I laugh hard on the hank parts. lol
ArizonaRobbins chapter 34 . 4/20/2012
I totally loved the story! please you have to continue it... I spend hours laughing at her thoughts... totally different from what I'm used to reading but it was definitly worth the read.. i really hope you finish it... I'll be waiting...
luvmeh8meucan'tchangeme chapter 33 . 3/6/2012
Damn it sorry Im using my phone to write a review and I accedently pressed the wrong button. Anyways were was I...

Please you have to complete this fic. I love love love (love x100000000000000) it and that was a mean cut off. I

Mean I need need need to know what happens. I'm desperate. Ive neglected my own fic for two days so I could read this master peice. I love everything about this. It's funny but has a serious plot and you joke but it makes sense and I just love all the characters and their backgrounds and oh my god I could go on forever.

It's cruel to not finish this! I'm going to keep reviewing and telling you to update so pretty pretty please. I need to know what happens to spencer and if Ashley is a match and what's going to happen. Everyone's reaction in this book is amazing. It's so real and ugh... Did I mention I love it.

So this is the most pushy possibly annoying review I ever wrote and for that I apologize but I'm begging!

Love this love you update soon :D
931 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »