Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
blinkfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Reading this for the 3rd time! Hope you'll finish this amazing fic one day. Please?
imaferrari chapter 33 . 3/11/2011
I was not through with my review when my dog decided my lap was where she wanted to be. And I did not move my keyboard fast enough. Anyway, I absolutely loved this: "...and her heart beating so steadily against her other heart, the one that my body houses for her, is my painting." Just breathtaking imagery throughout.

I wish it had not been abandoned. Simply beautiful.
imaferrari chapter 27 . 3/11/2011
This was so beautifully written, I am simply at a loss for words. There were so many amazing thoughts that flowed from Ashley's mind, I wanted to store them away in a special place. So many. This one in particular stuck out for me: "..."
Spashleylove11 chapter 34 . 2/19/2011
So when I first thought of the review that I would write for this story I was going to call it beautiful. But then I realized that the word beautiful didn't do this story justice. So I considered some other words to describe it. This is what they were: admirable, alluring, wonderful, charming, classy, cute, fascinating, lovely, magnificent, enticing, dazzling, superb, splendid, and over all was one story that really made all the emotions involved come to life. I could only hope that there could be some sort of update to it in the near future, and some sort of ending to offer full closure. But even if there isn't more, this is one of the best :D
SheAWizKid chapter 23 . 2/11/2011
I'm sorry but did Ashley say that "Halle Berry is far from hot"? Thats the single most ridiculous thing i've read. smh
SheAWizKid chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
CANCER! say it isn't so :C (super sad face)
SheAWizKid chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
"because at least I was miserable without knowing how it felt to be in a picture worth hanging" If you made that up, you should copyright that line. Just WOW that's really deep. Love it.
SheAWizKid chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
YES! Finally someone who's favourite colour is gray! YES!

(note: i do understand that this story is fiction but still...)GRAY! ]
gabrielle chapter 34 . 1/23/2011
so I thought I'd try once more to persuade u to come back to us and finish this amazing fic. To me u are most definitely the best fiction writer out there
greenwave chapter 33 . 9/4/2010
Mika just took the words out of my mouth...er fingers...anyway please come back! I am begging you! And I DON'T beg, but your fic is the only exception. Please come back!
ADDD chapter 34 . 7/25/2010
Update! amazing story! update update update... get your mojo back and update!
ADDD chapter 22 . 7/23/2010
Everything I had read so far is truly amazing. I wish that you'd get your mojo back for this story an update. Please, if you are still on Fanfiction, care to update!
Mika chapter 34 . 6/5/2010
I have never- NEVER- begged any author to get with it and write more of their story. Gotta respect the whole creative process and writer's block bit... That said, I am begging you. I am. This whole 'no update in 2 years' thing is REALLY just not working out. You have written quite persistently about sadistic and masochistic ways and yet...look what you're doing! I mean, I'm not a writer, but I just don't understand how you can write such an amazing story and not continue it when you reach this point. It should be illegal- you know that, right? So, perhaps, just maybe, do you think...that you might be able to get back into the saddle with this thing? It deserves to be finished, at the very least continued. Please and thank you. Oh! Insert *cheesy-grin-as-only-form-of-bribery-available* here.

PS- You better find a lung for Spencer. I get life doesn't always work that way. But that's why this is fiction ;) I know. I'm demanding. All part of my charm.
greenwave chapter 34 . 5/5/2010
You are by far one of the best authors on this site. I know it's been well over
2 years since you have last updated this story, but I am dying to know what
happens next!
T-Rex-Ya chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
hey :)
i really hope you dont mind that i printed this out and got it binded into a book

i wrote your name on the cover i wont sell it or anything i just wanted to keep it pysically coz i really love this story i really hope you dont mind

this story is pure genious and i wanted my mom to read it also and she doesnt know how computers work so i figured getting it binded by this store thing would be a good idea

hope youre not mad :(
i think youre one of the best authors on this site and you should really go professional :)
lots of love and thanks