Reviews for Watching Me, Watching You
Spacebound chapter 34 . 11/20/2011
Fourth time. This is the fourth time I read this and the end result? Still the same. Beautifully unfinished! If you, amazing human being, are out there I beg for you to u
aur11 chapter 34 . 7/20/2011
You're really gona make me do this. Huh. ok, so, 882 here.

Well, for starters, it's 3 in the morning where I live..midwest. figures. And i'm really hoping i'm not vainly reviewing to some dead author because really what a waste. Such talent, I know. And b, it's 2011! Hate to seriously buzz kill but you need some serious reality check! I mean like, after so many lost reviews for this story and no update. The world's allegedly ending next year, with the movie and all. What about the love? Spashley ftw...no? We all need it.

I really hope there's still someone on the other end otherwise I'm typing to myself and just about read my eyes out for more hours i'd like to admit.

Oh god, well, as far as the actual story reviewing...well, what can i say? I love it. It's wicked. It's cool. And sometimes 881 and now 882 reminders won't seem to cut it or something because I can't believe this thing's not finished yet. I mean sure take all the time in the world if you must, if you're that cruel, or busy, or maybe miserable for all the world knows. But every time you close your eyes and dare reflect back to the good ol' days where updates came fast and all that hella endorphine ride swept you off your mind feet, think about it. Think about reviving. I think this here deserves at least that much, and I know this is sounding way a little bit too personal but come on. You can't possibly expect less when this, this eye-wrecking thing has literally 'trumped' the marginal subsistence of time and space and reality. This thing freakin' rocks, I'm serious in the most committal but non-creepy way, and that's saying something with all the emotional rollercoaster paved out. It's that good. And just soo tragic, too. You really know how to slam the fist on moments head-on. I find it sincere as it is painful and real.

But now my eyes are seriously killing me and I'm finding it more and more tragic now that I realize 34 chapters aren't up to par with a hopefully happy Spashely ending. So, please? Update please? I'm almost dying with Ashely here on edge.
blinkfan chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Reading this for the 3rd time! Hope you'll finish this amazing fic one day. Please?
imaferrari chapter 33 . 3/11/2011
I was not through with my review when my dog decided my lap was where she wanted to be. And I did not move my keyboard fast enough. Anyway, I absolutely loved this: "...and her heart beating so steadily against her other heart, the one that my body houses for her, is my painting." Just breathtaking imagery throughout.

I wish it had not been abandoned. Simply beautiful.
imaferrari chapter 27 . 3/11/2011
This was so beautifully written, I am simply at a loss for words. There were so many amazing thoughts that flowed from Ashley's mind, I wanted to store them away in a special place. So many. This one in particular stuck out for me: "..."
Spashleylove11 chapter 34 . 2/19/2011
So when I first thought of the review that I would write for this story I was going to call it beautiful. But then I realized that the word beautiful didn't do this story justice. So I considered some other words to describe it. This is what they were: admirable, alluring, wonderful, charming, classy, cute, fascinating, lovely, magnificent, enticing, dazzling, superb, splendid, and over all was one story that really made all the emotions involved come to life. I could only hope that there could be some sort of update to it in the near future, and some sort of ending to offer full closure. But even if there isn't more, this is one of the best :D
SheAWizKid chapter 23 . 2/11/2011
I'm sorry but did Ashley say that "Halle Berry is far from hot"? Thats the single most ridiculous thing i've read. smh
SheAWizKid chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
CANCER! say it isn't so :C (super sad face)
SheAWizKid chapter 14 . 2/3/2011
"because at least I was miserable without knowing how it felt to be in a picture worth hanging" If you made that up, you should copyright that line. Just WOW that's really deep. Love it.
SheAWizKid chapter 9 . 1/30/2011
YES! Finally someone who's favourite colour is gray! YES!

(note: i do understand that this story is fiction but still...)GRAY! ]
gabrielle chapter 34 . 1/23/2011
so I thought I'd try once more to persuade u to come back to us and finish this amazing fic. To me u are most definitely the best fiction writer out there
greenwave chapter 33 . 9/4/2010
Mika just took the words out of my mouth...er fingers...anyway please come back! I am begging you! And I DON'T beg, but your fic is the only exception. Please come back!
ADDD chapter 34 . 7/25/2010
Update! amazing story! update update update... get your mojo back and update!
ADDD chapter 22 . 7/23/2010
Everything I had read so far is truly amazing. I wish that you'd get your mojo back for this story an update. Please, if you are still on Fanfiction, care to update!
Mika chapter 34 . 6/5/2010
I have never- NEVER- begged any author to get with it and write more of their story. Gotta respect the whole creative process and writer's block bit... That said, I am begging you. I am. This whole 'no update in 2 years' thing is REALLY just not working out. You have written quite persistently about sadistic and masochistic ways and yet...look what you're doing! I mean, I'm not a writer, but I just don't understand how you can write such an amazing story and not continue it when you reach this point. It should be illegal- you know that, right? So, perhaps, just maybe, do you think...that you might be able to get back into the saddle with this thing? It deserves to be finished, at the very least continued. Please and thank you. Oh! Insert *cheesy-grin-as-only-form-of-bribery-available* here.

PS- You better find a lung for Spencer. I get life doesn't always work that way. But that's why this is fiction ;) I know. I'm demanding. All part of my charm.
928 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »